xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
r0b-dog

Warning--indian Pedo!--serious Read

STORY: My friend just yesterday on msn told me that a random guy added her, my friend a 14 year old girl said this 25 year old random added him( and as usually people normally add randoms in the case they think its a friend whos added him/her) and on the note of this, she doesnt post her email on the net.

And due to this i decided to investigate and hunt him down( pretty scary a 25 year old talking to a 14 year old high school girl) and i got some screenshots of the what happened when i found out.. which is below..

Posted Image

So after this i felt concern and decide to post it on the forums and warn everybody and to shame and blame these dirty people

THIS IS A TRUE STORY!!

Ugh I hate pedo's, he made a BIG MISTAKE showing himself on webcam... send that to the indian police or something and BINGO he's screwed.

I see the screenshot includes his MSN, hmm I'm gonna add him on my other (spare) MSN account that I don't use and give him a piece of my mind about preying on 14 year old girls!

I remember I once had someone with like 'msnlive@hotmail.co.uk' or something and they said they were Bill Gates and I didn't believe them then they started asking is I like anal and all this horrid stuff. I blocked them, but still, pedos are freaky.

EDIT:

I talked to this indo guy and got a screenshot of him

Posted Image

Then blocked and deleted him from my contacts.

A200.

Edited by A200 (see edit history)

I must be honest here; this is not unusual. It happens a lot. There are many such people out there, and it is not very much you can do about it. It has happened to me, my friends and others I have heard about. Sure it is a bit weird and disgusting, but I do not really care about it. It does not affect me. Often it is just people that are bored and wants a good laugh. Some of theme are on the hunt for some under age boys or girls, but what the heck. You should never show yourself at web cams if you do not know the person.People in this century should know very much about internet security. I have for example one email address where I talk with my friends - and probably a million for all those other things. It starts getting bad when someone schedules a meeting with someone they do not know...