xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lehtto

Over 700 Ptc-sites Here With Information! ptc

Nice accumulation of sites. For some reason though I can only see the sites listed from 0-9 to B and nothing past that. For more visitors I would suggest editing the images on the left so that everything fits onto the page without having to scroll left and right. It would also be nice if it had a table as to whether you or someone you know has been paid by them before and maybe have a link to proof for people because I am sure some of the 700 can not be legit. Great job though on finding all those. Do that for GPT sites and I will be to your page everyday. :lol:

Review about ptc sites , helps internet users Over 700 Ptc-sites Here With Information!

I have read some details of your PTC sites. But all 100% cant be good.Say 490 out of 700 be good and genuine. Nowadys many young people are devoting, time and energy to PTC SITES. Your genuine review is welome, it will help , internet users not to get puzzeled and , pinpoint good ptc sites,So hard labour does not go, wasted.

Adverbux.Com

Your ListOver 700 Ptc-sites Here With Information!

I am looking over your list and I want to know about your payout column, In rows of some sites under payout you have NO. Do you mean no the site/s don't pay or No, no minimum payout? I just want to make sure I am understanding your information correctly.

Thank you for your time.

-reply by Brenda

Paying PTC siteOver 700 Ptc-sites Here With Information!

I  would like to recommend great paying PTC site called SaturnBux. They pay all their members on time and have already paid many members. There are many payment proofs on the forum and many satisfied members.http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (dot) Saturnbux (dot)Com

-reply by sosturenos

Reg no in some payout columnsOver 700 Ptc-sites Here With Information!

Hi brenda,

No means you cannot cash out out your earnings, Instead you can use your earnings for advertising.

Warmest

shabu

-reply by Shabukumar