xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Unknown_99

Cpanel Help, Trouble Logging In. Cannot login as it states Login Attempt Failed

Before I was able to login within my Cpanel without problem but now I try to login and it states "Login Attempt Failed!" which makes no sense. I made sure nothing was written incorrectly within the fields but yet I get this error. ;-; I hope I wasn't hacked or anything.... anyone has any idea of what this could mean?

Make sure the URL is gamma.xisto.com/cpanel or SERVERNAME.xisto.com/cpanel-Shree

Problem still continues... the last time I was able to log into my Cpanel was before I sent in a ticket to Xisto - Support (CH Support) about the PhpMyAdmin not working. They inquired for my username and password for my Cpanel... in which I gave them.

Alright I got it fixed, what I did was send in a ticket to Xisto - Support concerning the problem. Of course giving them my information on Xisto forums, my id and pass for my Cpanel and the problem that has been occurring. :lol: