xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Donegal

When Was The Last Time You Watched A Television? Poll

When was the last time you watched the imfamous television?  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

man if this isn't the most useless poll i've ever voted in.. lolbut oh well it doesn't matter.i'm watchin Room Raiders on MTV because i'm waitin on la madre de mi vieja to leave so i can get somethin' goin', know what i mean? :rolleyes: lol and blah, room raiders sucks

I don't watch very much TV at all...I don't find that many programs are worthwhile watching, but quite a few can be entertaining (i.e. Viva La Bam on MTV is hysterically so!). Looking back...the last time I DID watch television was last Saturday to see the college bowl games...Pittsburgh VS. Utah to be exact, and even that wasn't all too exciting, heh...

I don't watch much TV anymore. Just on Saturday mornings if I wake up before noon. If you count DVDs, I watched Princess Diaries 2 with my mom last night. If not, the obligatory New Years Eve programming (which I didn't pay that much attention to for once). And before that, a Saturday morning (cartoons and The Other Limits).

Watching as I type...a recorded (via Replay TV :rolleyes: ) play off football game. I can't help but watch is when I sit in this room...its a 37" LCD HDTV lol. How can I resist watching such a clear picture? Not to mention when I put the computer input on it. Excellent for gaming.

You can find me sitting in front of my computer or TV most of the time when i am free. I mostly like scientific programs, sports, adventure, cartoons.

I don't think all people are watching television, like me,I'm sitting all the free time I have at computer,I don't have time to watch TV,I'm so busy,maybe the last time I watched television is almost a month ago.

There's hardly ever anything on tv, but I watch MTV sometimes, I don't watch so many video's anymore, it's rather Hogan knows best, Punk'd, The Assistant and such lately.

I would say about an hour and a half ago, I watched Tron, it was (still) good, but apart from that I don't really watch much TV, although there is always a TV on in the background (the rest of my family watch alot of TV), I however tend to spend most of my time either sat at my PC or playing on my PSP (while a TV is on in the background). I would also say that alot of the time I watch TV it is not actually a TV program it tends to be DVD's.

The last time I watched TV was last week and I was watching Discovery channel and the shows name was "I Shouldn't Be Alive"...