xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hasaki

Post Some Wierd Experiences At Night You've Had In Here. WIERD

Here are a couple of Experiences I've had at night. I was 2 years old living in British Columbia, Canada. I lived in a two story house, all of the bedrooms where we slept were upstairs. My parents told me that I slept in their room in a crib right beside the window, they also said that if I stood up, I could look outside and see our front door. Not many people remember what happened when they were at the age of 2, but this is one very vivid memory that I have yet to forget.It was late at night and I had just awoken from my sleep, I had a tendency not to cry when I was all by myself. I peered over the window in curiosity as I heard our door bell ring several times, there was a man with a long white beard, he looked as if he had aged a lot over time, maybe 75-85 years of age. He looked straight up at me and then disappeared, a thin fog then formed after he disappeared. I dropped into my crib and never forgot that day.Since that day, every time I sleep in a room all by myself, I wake up at 12:45am and 3:00am every morning, when I try to sleep again I hear creaks and a scratching noise. After 16 years, I have become accustomed to these happenings, but I still wonder what is going on.I have been trying to rationalize that things that happened that day, maybe it's just a dream, but I remember it so vividly and with such great detail that I always second guess it.Another...I woke up last night at 3:00am again and looked outside my window, I now sleep on the ground floor (different house), there was nothing there, but when I tried to sleep, I heard a lot of creaking. I looked up at the picture frame the is across from my frame I saw rapid movement, almost like the face was moving side to side, up and down. I felt my heartbeat increase and as I sat up and looked to the left of my room, I saw a large foot just there, ceiling to the floor. I freaked and forced myself to go back to sleep.

Edited by hasaki (see edit history)

When I was around four, I was sleeping in my room and I woke up around 5am. I looked over at the foot of my bed and I saw my entire immediate family (including me) just standing perfectly still. They were a little grainy (you know in the dark, sometimes it's a little grainy?). I wasn't scared, but it was very weird. I got up and walked out of the room and then had an early breakfast!Sam.

When i was in class 3, thats about age 8, my parents were out of town and i was sleeping in ma room with my sister and my granny.Suddenly there was a ruffle and i got up to see a figure moving at the window.I was still in the post sleep aura and hence could not react instantaneously but sensing my movements my sister got up and started shouting "thief, thief"poor bloke, he didnot have any other alternative.He ran for his life...Since then we kept some or the other sharp object in our room till about 5 years ago..Hehehe

When i was in class 3, thats about age 8, my parents were out of town and i was sleeping in ma room with my sister and my granny.Suddenly there was a ruffle and i got up to see a figure moving at the window.
I was still in the post sleep aura and hence could not react instantaneously but sensing my movements my sister got up and started shouting "thief, thief"
poor bloke, he didnot have any other alternative.
He ran for his life...
Since then we kept some or the other sharp object in our room till about 5 years ago..Hehehe

that is strange.. then how about my story, its quite long, but if you interested read on

I had once had an experience of out of body, where my soul is separating from my body and I can go to anywhere and travel to spiritual realm to discover a new world that we don't know that does in fact exist. The world of ghost or spirit? This experience start when I was studying in Binus university in year 2005. That time I happen to experience something that unusual that can terrify my ownself and the common people.

In the year 2005, that time when I was sleeping I am aware that I am in fact being awake but how come I can not move my body (later I know this state is called sleep paralyzes and can induce out of body experience!)? My body is being pressed by a huge energy. While I even cannot open my eyes, but the strange is, when I try to see out in this state, I can in fact see what is shown in my mind, my thought is projected like an image! this is a strange and valuable experience. Due to that I feel panic, am I still alive? Have I died, and why can't I control my ownself?

That time, I am aware of an article I have read before, that is a condition which is being pressed by spirit. In that condition, I know that I can induce an out of body experience, because when being pressed our soul and body is like being loose and easily separate it. That's why I try to imagine I am falling down from a high building, while my body is facing the sky, a great momentum of moving cause my mind to feel very heavy just like I am going to sink very deep below the ground. I feel a weird sensation that told me that my body is in fact moving, like when we sitting in a moving car, we will have a sensation being pulled behind when we relax, the feeling is quite similar to what happen to me during my sleep paralyze.

That moment I hear nothing like (only hear inggg like tone), and from what I read if we had lots of dirt in our etheric body, we will become fear, I had also felt that though I ignore it, and keep feeling the momentum of falling down, and my soul becomes lighter and lighter that wish to come out from my body. When I am going to come out from my body, I said "go out, I want to see outside". And in the moment my soul has completely went out of my body and this is called OBE or OOBE (Out of Body Experience). The first time I am going out, I saw the door of my own room, and my body is like ice or water, and as if it want to spills or melts everytime i walk, so I walk carefully and slowly because of afraid that my body will melt of spill, and my heart had a feeling of fear like could I come back to my body, though how much when I am awaken I am liking to risk anything to have this experience, but what is felt in this other world can't be lied and in fact I am also worry and afraid.

I walk and walk around my house and sees the environment very clearly, its because it is late, i see only building and nothing more. After some point, I feel so afraid that I couldn't come back to my body and an energy dragged me back to my body and I instantly awake in fear! And the morning, I went out to eat, my legs and hands is trembling or shaking, like I lost my power very much, even holding a spoon it feels like a few kilograms, and my hand is keep shaking and trembling!!

Why do I experience the pain of others in my dreams ? .....

Post Some Wierd Experiences At Night You've Had In Here.

I don't know what this is, I don't like it ... It's been going on for about 8yrs now ... And it won't stop. I go to sleep, and find myself awake in another persons life. When that person goes to bed, I wake up .. Still tired, still wanting to sleep.

Not all are normal, if the person is injured, or in an accident, or killed ... I suffer the marks and feel the pain. I've woken up with perfectly round bruises from being shot, scrapes that last for 24hrs from shattered glass of car accidents, my skin literally burned like a sunburn with no redness to speak of, from being set on fire and the pain lasted for 3 days.

I feel thier stress, thier anguish, thier sadness, everything. I close my eyes, and there is a silence, the room is almost spinning, but suddenly I open my eyes ... And look around and realize .. I'm not in my room anymore ... I try to look in the mirror but it's always blurred ...

I go through this persons entire day and night ... Then I wake up in my room ... Exhausted from no sleep ... They seem to be getting more intense. I cannot wake myself from this ... I have experienced a more "heightened" sense of awareness since this has been happening, able to feel people around me, sense if they are good or bad ... All my senses are intensified ... To the point where I'm scared of what's happening to me ... If you know ... Please tell me what to do to stop it ...

-question by Help Me ...

-------------------------

ADMIN OPINION

-------------------------

The words you should be searching for :-

1. Pranayam

2. Meditation

3. Self-Realization

4. Kundalini

5. Self-Realization Fellowship

Everyone experiences life in different ways, they have different feeling of such things like excitement and contentment. its like a feeling that makes you feel happy and glad, giving every Factor in your life a feeling of contentment and a sense of self belief washing over you.You say you are making progress with your self development, this is a wanderful occasion to mark. try and use this feeling to explore more of your self.

Why do I experience the pain of others in my dreams ? .....

To the point where I'm scared of what's happening to me ... If you know ... Please tell me what to do to stop it ...

interesting. i don't think you will be able to stop this bud. i think you need to learn how to control it so it doesn't affect you so much. i believe the reason it is bothering you so much is because you don't understand it. i believe life can hand you some pretty weird sht sometimes so it's up to us to understand who we are so we can understand more where certain things come from.

i've never really read about this unintentional intensified awareness before so i would suggest to research the similar topics you find on google. just remember. we aren't on this earth to experience more than we can handle. eventually, when you come to understand this better, you will have to accept who you are to control this better so it's not such a burdon to you. keep us updated on your situation. i'm curious my own self what this could be and the point of it all.

btw- i don't think your crazy....hahah....had to say that because i think some people who you tell this story to will think just that.

at times when we seem remember dreams or experiences at a very young age ,as you described here .those same dreams or it lingered inside you ,through out you growing up years .held confusing impact within you ,through out your life . :) it seems that ,young children and babies ,can see many things ,back then ,that as adults we fail or unable to actually see ,for one meaning or another ,as adults ,our minds ,seem wish grasp something of logic ,to place in what was happening or taking place ,that ,could be explained and many time ,more than most ,we shake it free from our minds and mark it down as just a freaky fluke and 2nd guess it and try not think to much on it .in our lives through out the world ,we each hold someone watching over us through out our lives ,sometimes children get a glimpse of those ,watching over us .Most the time ,when that happens ,as adult ,we do not remember that far back ,in our lives ,some do though .There could of been something ,that needed attention ,back as a child ,that would been result of some issue ,maybe or maybe not ,only assuming here ,that needed to ring that bell ,for you to stop what you was doing at time ,or not go sleep ,or anything to get your attention at that precise moment ,and tme ,to get you raise up in your crib and look their way .then when deed was done and that moment and time changed and disappeared ,they seemed to disappear as mist in fog ,just that instantly .to have those experiences through out your growing up life ,especially at certain times ,maybe and aybe not ,should be aware of your life and direction ,your life is taking you ,and hold some deep thinking that only you can master ,and see ,that direction ,your life is taking you ,is the right direction for you .don't spend your time dwelling on areas in life that ,some how ,does not really hold ,answers or asking why ,sometimes ,we just have pay more attention to our selves and create that happiness within our lives and live productive ,life that ,is meant for you to be ,living ,as we all hold dreams and wants in directions in our lives that sometimes ,they just ,linger inside our own selves as unfinished business as ,life has a way taking us in many directions ,despite ,what is so strong ,lingering inside you ,that we ignore and stop finding that creative art and motivation ,just ,to take life and own self for granted .sometimes we have to maybe ,live certain way or direction ,as it's just expected ,to be that way at times .one should never ignore ,what lingers inside self ,and never allow those dreams or directions that makes you who you really are and stand out in this world ,as number one ,they should be brought out ,and be creative in releasing ,all those amazing things ,that you always dreamed ,you wanted to live and create .so sometimes ,things that happen in our lives that can not be fully explain ,and it similar to what took place as a child .maybe comes a time stop trying really find explanation into that area .look inside own self .live a life ,being creative and releasing your dreams and follow your desires in knowing yourself and adding it ,as motivational part of your life .nothing is better in this world .when each of us ,could just always allow piece of our own lives ,to be our self and allow those lingering creative dreams and desires ,to become shared ,part of that direction ,you are going each day in your life .be You . :D Dreams sometimes happen ,for each of us ,to pay attention to certain things in our own Lives ,and growth ,to be best ,you can ,in being you .