xisto Community
Prophet.K

Impossible Quiz Hard to beat i might tell you.

Okay so i wanted to play a new game and everything just to keep my busy. So i recently started to look for quiz game and i looked in addicting games.com to try to find a really hard quiz. Sure enough i found it and it really bothers me that i can't beat it. I don't know how the first guy in the world beat this, but this game gets a lot of hits a day.

https://www.crazygames.com/game/the-impossible-quiz

Try it and post back on how annoyingly hard this game is.

I've gotten to 104 and it was kind of hard to get to 103.

I remember that quiz lol... I tried it a bunch one day, but never did finish it :lol: It's called impossible for a reason lol... in the end, I just gave up, cause I had other things that I had to do. Maybe some other time I'll go back to it and try to beat it, but I can't see that happening anytime soon. Only if I have absolutely nothing better to do.

after reading this post i checked it out..it is really an impossible quiz to finish..yet i tried again a thousand times..listing all the answers and finishing it with no mistakes..pretty neat huh..the questions are downright absurd to funny ones..some are based on common sense, logic and imaginations..now this should be the questions they should use in IQ tests..i bet einstein will have a hard time answering those..lolz

After playing for about ten minutes I failed miserably after a little while so I gave up. It is annoying to lose and have to restart all the time. If I have more time later I might try again. It is quite entertaining but can get frustrating.

I find this very hard, but nothing is impossible :lol: like got to the fifth question and lost mah precious life :) The only reason why it is hard to complete is because most of the questions are just stupid and un-finished. I do not find this one bit entertaining, it seems like a quiz only a high person can complete...

Yea!! Well today in school i started to play this game and actually got to the very last question of 110. If you guys want to past the game you better try like 50 times or more. I tried and remembered all the way to 80..The nail clipping one is like super easy dude. All you have to do is click all 10 toe nails in under 10 seconds and you complete it. Good luck people!!

I was thinking of making a new video for youtube where i try to beat this game super fast. I would make it in record time which this other guy has already done and got it in 5 minutes i think and i don't know how but he cheated on some of them with pressing the right click on the color ones.Anyways support will be awesome. I'm going to spend some time to learn how to do it super fast and learn the word CHIHUAHUA.

Cool, i went to the impossible quiz to number 107, which was the one where you had to keep your mouse on the road and not touch the other off sides or the trees. I skipped that one and went onto the questions 108, the one with the lost numbers and i messed up and skipped, i got to number 108 and got it and went to 109 where i messed up because i didn't go fast enough.. :/

After checking out your post, I had to see it. This is by far the most unique quiz i have ever taken. Some of the questions, I still don't understand. I think this will be something I do at work to pass the time. :D I'm kind of wondering what the person who wrote this was on when he made up the questions. lol

omg question 3 is so funny... i kept retrying to figure out which it was when the answer was in the question... DUH *smacks head*

It seems like that, impossible, but things not always are as it seem, word of experience, and another word of experience in life also, in this case, search the net to see if someone has finished it, if not, perhaps it is what it seems literaly, nonetheless nothing is impossible, that is what i beleave.

Hehe, this game.. I played this game like 2 hours a day few months ago. I was realy fan of this game... Well anyways i can't still pass some map. Cannot remember the number, but i would say that the game is impossible to complete exept i won't say that because i saw when my friend passed that game in 20 minutes! I just said wow! I still can't know how he did it so fast.. Anyways thank you verymuch for the link.. I will play the game tomorrow and try to go to over level 50.. I will go to sleep now.. GN all..(Edit: sorry if there is typos i writed this in hurry.. I've really gotta close computer now..)~Samitzu

Edited by samitzu (see edit history)

I made it to the horse whinnie, and then quit, i have no idea what it wants me to do, so im not about to type in 8000 words >.<. One thing i did get on the first try was the answer is the question in question 3 =).i pretty much called it quits when it said the anser is really big and it was n't really big or infinite. call me old school but i feel that infinite is bigger than an elefant and makes it more correct, im not saying an elefant is not correct, but that if the elefant is, then infinite is too...anyways thx for listenin and GL guys!