xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Prophet.K

Grand Turismo 5

So grand turismo 5 should be coming out pretty soon. I want to get it, but sadly it's only for the ps3. If they would make it for the x-box that would totally get the game popularity up! This game has real stimulation so it feels that your actually driving the race car. Stinks that it isn't something that you can't go through cities like need for speed, but this game is good enough and doesn't need to be better. So the graphics look pretty good but i don't they have announced the release date.Anyone think that they might get it because i know everyone that i know that owns a ps3 is definently getting it. Also do you think that games like which are pure race car games are better then games like need for speed that you get to go around the city and really pimp out your car. Post here about the games, and which you think is better and which out of these to games ( need for speed ) and ( Grand Turismo 5 ) are going to make the most money selling. Hope to see some cool and supporting replies to my thread, best of lucks prophet.k

Gran Turismo aims at providing the "real driving simulator" experience :) With the new version, everything seems to get just more real from the physics, graphics, sounds and everything else!The graphics are top notch! Have you seen the pictures, the cars are said to be modeled with over 200,000 polygons! Look at that, and the best thing of all. In-car view! Yes! Gran Turismo finally has what the fans have been waiting for! Everything looks fantastic!The physics are just jaw dropping, Everything that you can do to a car in real life you can do to Gran Turismo( except damage :lol:) But thats still amazing. Don't expect to be pulling in a bend at 160mph are more with the mind blowing physics! Cars! How could I forget about cars? There will be a lot of cars for Gran Turismo 5 and all of them in their full glory! Just look at some prologue pictures and then compare the cars to real life. Do you notice a difference? I surely do not!That is the amount of hard work the team puts themselves through! For me, I think GT5 is the best game that includes the words "car" and "simulation" in the world! I think if you want to customize your car, Need For Speed is a good game to get but if you want simulation like never before, just go out and get yourself a copy of Gran Turismo 5 and you will be blown out of the water ;)

Some of you may be disappointed. My brother recently purchased this game, and apparently:-There is only 30 Races in career mode (or whatever its called)-There are only 60 different cars...This is according to my brother though... so it may not be true :lol:

Some of you may be disappointed. My brother recently purchased this game, and apparently:
-There is only 30 Races in career mode (or whatever its called)
-There are only 60 different cars...

This is according to my brother though... so it may not be true ;)

1.How can there be 30 races? That can't be true unless you are looking at the prologue version ;)
2. There is a lot of cars, your bother is talking about the prologue version for sure, but I do know that this has been a problem with the GT series. They have a skyline and 30 different paintjobs for it and that becomes 31 cars :lol: Maybe they will fix it, we never know :)

Some of you may be disappointed. My brother recently purchased this game, and apparently:
-There is only 30 Races in career mode (or whatever its called)
-There are only 60 different cars...

This is according to my brother though... so it may not be true :lol:

Yea.. ask your brother if he actually brought the game. No game such as grand turismo has 30 races. He must have either brought the demo or the prolouge version. I also guarentee that with the 30 races you guy hooked the game and want to play the actual game. I don't think they've set a real date on the release date, but just hold on to your seat because it's almost out.

It has to be the prologue version. I saw those as the stats to the game earlier today when I looked at it at Best Buy. The true version is not out yet and I don't remember the release date but it is going to have much more than that. This was only supposed to last for people until the full game is available and also to act as somewhat of a preview for the game. Having played previous versions I can not wait for GT5 to come out but sadly I have to purchase a Playstation 3 first in order to play it.

Uh-oh.... he is going to be very mad when I tell him this....

Yea well i just got the proloug of the game and it was all right. Nothing compared to the actual game. I'm getting ready by completing the 4rth game which is Grand Turismo 4!!! Im totally into this game at the moment and really can't wait for this game to get released. Hopefully if comes out in a special edition or a limited edition.Thinking of making my hosting site from Xisto into a grand turismo fan site.

It

Grand Turismo 5

Grand Trismo 5 was not what you think, it is not like Grand Trismo 4 were you have alot of cars. Grand Trismo 5 it was really sort in the game, I beat the game in about 3 day. They only have 60 different cars and on some races they tell you what car you have to use. For me Grand Trismo 5 it was just a normal game that was not Grand Trismo.

-reply by Craig brushie

I agree. I'm a big GT fan, but I was not impressed. I hope this was just the calm before the storm of the great big blow up, I expected to see more cars like Chevy Camero's and etc., new tracks. Hopefully GT6 will blow our minds. I rate GT4 over GT5. Looking for GT5 cheats. Got any?-reply by nobody