xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Prophet.K

Should I Get It? Halo

Okay, so i have a ps3 and I've been thinking about getting a xbox just for myself. I was wondering what games i should get. I want the cool games like i want to see if call of duty 4 is better for the ps3 or the x-box. I also heard about halo but one time i played it and i got bored super fast. Just wondering if it would be fun to play online or should i just get a different game like gears of war and whatever else is out.

Halo 3 is very good. Some people don't like because they don't like the "unrealistic" type of battle. I like it far better than any other shooter i have played. I like it because of the fast paced action and super cool looking spartan that can beat an entire alien race with very little help!!!!

You HAVE TO GET THE XBOX 360!The top games are in no particular order:Halo 3 One of the best games on the list. The Online play is incredible. My top 2 games off that list are Halo 3 And Call OF Duty 4. Just amazing games!BioshockCrackdownMass EffectAssassin's CreedGears Of WarBattlefield 2 Modern CombatCall of duty 3Call of duty 4Battlefield Bad CompanyPerfect Dark ZeroElder Scrolls IV: OblivionSome of these games you can get on the PS3, but I'm just sayin'For racing you have to get Forza Motorsport 2 and/or Project Gotham racing 3 or 4Get Halo 2 for the original Xbox while you're at it, cause the 360 is backward compatible.

Edited by AbdurahmanL (see edit history)