xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zerowise

Is Trap17 Available In China

I've seen some of your fellow Countrymen on the Trap. I imagine it's possible you're blocked somehow from obtaining free hosting, but I don't know how if you're able to post in the forum you'd be blocked...

It is unknown on the Chinese government's stance on free hosting. However, if you can visit this website, most likely you can get hosting. As for Chinese, I don't think you can host a website in full Chinese content. If Trap 17's rules are the same as Xisto (I'm a moderator at Xisto); then only English is allowed as hosting content.

In the past we had many visitors and members from China. But recently very few are visiting. This can be explained with my own observations:1) Xisto and Xisto is blocked by Chinese government. There's nothing we can do. Some internet service providers are blocking access to our forum by the order or agreement with Chinese government.2) There are many proxy servers originating from China that I have placed block. If you are using a proxy server to visit/post in Xisto you will not be able to post or view. We've experienced so many spam from China's IP that we had to do this. Not all of us are interested in natural wonder drugs that makes us "great." :lol:3) Xisto free web hosing, no ads are yours to do whatever as long as you contribute to our forum. And our forum rule states your post must be in decent English language. This is a requirement; not an option. When hosting credits are needed many resort to quick translation or spam (copy and paste from another source) to instantly gain hosting credits. This is highly frowned upon.All Xisto index page must be in English. Otherwise, your site might be suspended without prior notification. This is to prevent any illegal activity through your website. Since English is a common language for our server technicians a direct translation is required. This means, your default page must be in full English and you can have Chinese language page.

It really depends on the government over in China. There may have been a few members from China that pop in, but it seems that a number of those members are ex-pats which may now be living elsewhere. However, there is nothing a website administrator can do if a site is blocked by the chinese government, which bars chinese internet surfers from viewing particular sites.

your default page must be in full English and you can have Chinese language page.

years ago i did use Xisto host service.
it's stable,but then blocked by china.then i changed to another host,it's no need you post so much and didn't take the "default page must be in english".
so it's all right.
maybe the rule change,years ago my site in here were full of non english. :lol:
PM me or gtalk x#xdn. org. ru