xisto Community
k4m1k4z3

How Do You Want To Die?

What in your opinion how would you want to die?Doing something saving some one else's life and taking you own In a car crash?Heart attack?How would you like to die.I'd like to die old in my sleep, Dying slipping over or doing something simply stupid is simply.. a stupid way of dying =]

Well Sleep prefferably but if i was going to become, old withered and dependatnt on everyone to help me to the bathroom then suicide is the way for me! Seriously

:lol: This has to be one of the most morbid topics I've seen on the trap before... lolUhhh... well... I don't actually really care how I die... it doesn't really matter to me, but what comes after death does :)

:lol: This has to be one of the most morbid topics I've seen on the trap before... lol
Uhhh... well... I don't actually really care how I die... it doesn't really matter to me, but what comes after death does :)

Well, now that I think on it... I'd like to die listening to some of my favorite \m/metal\m/

if i where to die i'd wonna die at an old age something like 250, dead serious, and peicefull as posible not sickness it was just my time to go after 250 years.

I would like to die slowly, over a period of weeks, during which my body is cut into a thousand little pieces, but I'm forced to stay alive and watch and feel it all happening.... :lol:What a silly question!:)

Edited by Watermonkey (see edit history)

lol... Xisto's gone morbid. Didn't really expect to see this topic, but I'll give it a go, since I have nothing better to do at the moment. I guess, if I had to choose a way, I'd just hope that I wouldn't see it coming, and it would be over before I knew what hit me. Either while I'm sleeping, so long as I didn't wake up and die, or perhaps some other way that would be immediate death if I'm awake at the time, cause I really wouldn't want to know before hand.

Well I think everybody want to die a quiet, unpainful death and not end up in a car crash! I think the most important question is WHY and what actually happens when we die - what is objectively better - dying in a car crash or slowly in your sleep. The thing is that death is a process - your soul has to depart from your body and for that it needs some time - this is why in India they leave bodies laying dead for a few days and they pray for the soul of the dead so that his departure would be as easy as possible. And this is why car accident is not ok - it usually destroys your body so that the soul has no time to completely depart from the body - this is also why there are so many occurances of people seeing themsleves being operated - their soul was not able to depart. So yes, just like anybody else, I'd like to have a calm peaceful death, but I don't think that the majority knows why this sort of death is the best way to die...

I've actually talked about this with friends lol...I thought the best one was going outside in the snow and lying there kinda making a snow angel while drinkin liquor...it's cold but you feel all warm and fuzzy...

I would rather not die but if I had to I would hope it would be fast and painless. In my sleep or shot in the head would be appreciated. The best situation would be for me to not know it is coming there so if I were to be shot I would rather have them do it randomly up from behind so I am not tortured. After seeing movies with painful deaths like being stabbed I would hope it would not end in a horrible way. It would be nice to die doing something I love too where I am having fun. There are many possible ways of death so I am not going to limit it to one. :lol:

I want to die in the strangest way, though without pain.

In such a strange way that, I'll get a "news of the weird" section on a newspaper or on the internet.

either that, or silently and quietly. I do not want to make too much of a mess on Earth.

Lol, just kidding.

If I were to die, it would certainly NOT be in my sleep. Just the simple thought of dying in one's sleep is a scary thought. Sleeping is like death in some ways....nothingness. Your mind a big blank. If I were to die, it would be with my family, friends, and relatives nearby. To pass away knowing they're next to me.

Edited by Csshih (see edit history)

i think most would prefer to die in their sleepi don't want that happening to me until im at least in my 50sdeath is so depressing thoughi just can't picture not seeing the world and feeling everything that is going onsighs..old in my sleep, thats fine with me.

Wow, what a topic...Well I have always been afraid of dying, so I would rather like to stay alive... but I guess I can not.I do not think there are too many people out there that would like a painful death, nether would I. I would like to die in my sleep, or die quick. No pain, please. Maybe I would like to have all my family around me, but what do I know? I just do not want to feel it, just fall to sleep...