xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
csp4.0

Replicator Vs The Flood Who would win?

My friend was just arguing with me about who would win, a replicator or a Flood...

To make it fair, a flood starts on a planet with in excess of 1 trillion population, and a replicator starts on an uninhabited planet rich with neutronium...

To those who doesn't know what a replicator is... It is a major enemy in the Stargate Universe... Here is a picture:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png (too big, so wouldn't be fair for dial-up users...)

and the Flood... It is an enemy that the forerunners gave their lives to destroy, but it has arisen again...

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Both have extra forms, but the pictures are both the most basic form...

So, what do you think?

I choose replicator side, because if you think about it... Replicators are immune to almost every attack the Flood can unleash on them and don't for get the human-form replicators

I would say the replicators because even if the flood did have the technology to destroy the replicators, they aren't smart enough to do so, I mean even the humans needed an extremely high amount of help from the asgard to form a weapon against them that wasn't even entirely effective; however, the replicators are incredibly smart and would probably launch the halos to destroy all the flood's food or they would just eat away the halos that the flood lived on.

Yeah, but remember that replicators have a way of making something so good, it made even the creators recoil in horror (i.e. the time when they sped up the maximum speed of a Ha'tak 600 times...)So maybe they can turn the Halo rings into something completely unexpected...