xisto Community
EricsSite

New Here. Thought I'd Say Hi.

Sorry if I sound like a noob, posting this "Hey, I'm new here." topic. But I do this on every forum. So meh.A bit about myself:I'm a drummer.I like to read.LOVE music.I enjoy making websites.I'm a computer geek. In the way that it's all I ever do.Yeah. So...'sup?

Hello There EricsSite! Welcome to Xisto( You could call it paradise :lol:)

Please do Read Me! It will help you understand this site and how to be a great member ;)

Please do also understand that our staff are very strict and some things link making posts that contain "lol" or one-liners are considered spam and you could get warned for actions like this :D

You probably came for the hosting, To get points to host a site, just make good clean quality posts, the more quality that goes into your post, the more points you get! Easy and fair, right?

Xisto is a great site and you won't be disappointed and you won't be looking for another host soon enough :) Also, keep some spare points when you have your site in case you cannot come online due to a reason ;) Well, enjoy your stay here and I look forward to seeing you in the forums :D

Hi. Welcome to the Funny Farm. Enjoy your stay, but be wary of Trolls. Don't feed 'em.Once you become hosted, your points are measured in days. So you'll loose one point per day. Sound easy enough?

And you can 'stock up' on your credits, so you have a cushion to fall back on in case circumstances do not allow you to be here daily. Most people carry a 'reserve' of at least ten credits, so they could be gone for 10 days without worrying. Of course, 30 is better. :lol:

Yeah, 30 is better... I am stuck on 20, I'm least bothered to get it up :) and your credits go down by 1/day. Really easy to collect points but I just have enough to keep my site running...Speaking of which, when will my site be up? Your credits will go down once your site is up, so no need to worry before you get your site :lol:

Welcome to Xisto Eric.

All the useful things have already been said. I just wanted to say hello and welcome you to the forums. If you have any questions just ask, or take a look in the Xisto README.

I guess I will see you around the forums.

Best wishes and good luck.

From Bluebear, Norway.

Hello,Welcome to site, enjoy your stay and remember to stay active. Best wishes with the site you may wish to create, and dont forget to link to your site in signatures on various sites that you may post on. Just remember, to keep the hosting active you will need to at least be able to stay active on the forums, as credits do go down by one per day, but i'm sure that you are able to stay active by making good clean quality posts, and not of the spam type, which spam type posts are usually frowned upon.Once again, welcome and see ya around on the boards.

Hello EricsSite Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA.

Hope you are planning to stay a while. If you need any help, just ask. Someone will either answer you or point you in the direction of the answer. If you need to know more about Trap 17 you can use the links just above my sig.

See you around the boards. :lol:

Hello Erik, and welcome to Xisto! I've been here awhile, and other than the recent disaster with the sites going down, I have been really happy here. Now that that's fixed, and my site is back, I am in a much better mood. Since you are a computer geek, hopefully you won't have any problems figuring things out, but let me tell you, if you do, the other members here are VERY helpfull, and can just fix you right up. You can post questions, or if you are in a real rush, the shoutbox is a great way to get fast answers. I'm just nearly computer illerate, but they have talked me threw all kinds of problems. Sometimes keeping up credits is a bit tough for me not being very knowledable about computers, but hopefully you wont' have that problem. Sometimes I wish we had more dog breeders here, so I could post about something I do know about.

Hey. I am new to this website too[; I am Nick [obviously.] I am 11 and I have aim and msn and neopets[; I have a girlfriend. If you want to know more about me, contact me somehow. Have a nice day!

Welcome aboard Nick. If you wish to host a website with Xisto, you'll need to keep active on the forums by making posts that are useful to read. It doesnt have to be a essay or anything, but small/spam posts such as "lol" and one liners such as "that's great" are usually not tolerated and/or doesnt count towards the credits.