xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Prophet.K

Madonna's New Album.

So i recently downloaded madonnas new album and it is super crazy. The songs are awesome and i think that it has to be a 10/10. Most of the songs here are super catchy. If you listen to one song on this album i bet you that you will be addicted to at least 1. 2 which is about a 95% possibility. Telling you its greatMadonna's new album " Hard Candy "

Yes I think it is catchy but if you listen to a lot of the songs I think most of them are really sad.I guess when you are a pop star you sing about what you know, and as she is going through the pain of falling out of love and divorce I guess this is what she sang and wrote about.A new woman on the scene competing for her husbands attention and the pain of being separated over distance but being even more separate when in the same room.Yes it is good but overwhelmingly sad.KJ

I think Madonna is allright, I just don't think she's ever been innovative or groundbreaking though. I like Nina Hagen much better. Much more eccentric ,much more creative,much more original.