xisto Community
thrillerboy

Comment And Rate My Signature

Hi guys, this is not my first signature, but, I could say its would somewhere below 10th. I can't say, I made this signature on my own, I surfed some internet and saw some useful tutorials in here too.

Can't really give credits to all of them. But, thanks to all generous people, who share what they know. :lol:

Posted Image

Really looking forward for your comments !!! Thanks!!!

Edited by thrillerboy (see edit history)

Looks good but you could play around with the text's font and colour, also if you know, you should make the gun "pop-out" of the sig, it makes it look so much better :lol: Rating:Good - 7.8/10

It's really nice, But the thing is that YOU HAVE PLAIN TEXT!, Never use plain text. You try should try some fancy style.You could also add in a 1-3pxl border.Overall 6/10 =]Keep it up.What program are you using at the moment? Photo Shop? Gimp?

@ need for speedThanks. How can i make the gun stand out? Direct me to some tutorials, If not, just say how to do that, I'll figure out.@ k4m1k4z3Thank you too. 6/10 :-/I'm using Photoshop Now. Don't know any other image editing softwares.

It's really nice, But the thing is that YOU HAVE PLAIN TEXT!, Never use plain text. You try should try some fancy style.

dude.... what the hell.... that is the most retarded thing I have heard all day...

Anyways.... I'll give you a 7/10... you definitely need a border around your sig...

When, I want to make part of my sig "stand-out", I will have done all the designs( Just Make sure that no render is placed :lol:) Then, I save the sig and make a new document bigger than the sig size to make sure parts don't get cropped, Then, just stretch the render until part of it pops out, put the text on vollia!

I do know my style of doing it isn't great, If you find it not satisfing, you can Read Me! This guide will make your sig look awesome! Just make sure you have PhotoShop CS3 :)

Replying to thrillerboyThe text was decent I mean at least you used an effect to it,but ya I mean you could have used a better font. Plus a VERY plain backround, like you colorized a little brush on a black bg, wich the lighting didn't go too well with :P-reply by turtletime

Yeah id like to see more brushing and some better render blending. dont worry about the text to much its a difficult thing to master its certainly not my strong point. good effort anyway keep them coming.