xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
leiaah

People Can Ask For Site Reviews? How Bout Mine?

I've redesigned my website - from graphics to the CSS layouting. I was planning on a website that would look personal not commercial, with a home-cooked feel. I ended up with a pretty simple and straightforward design. I'm afraid it looks a bit packaged now, kinda like what you'd get with ready-made blogs out there. I'm making a layout number 3 but I'm sticking with this one for a while if I get not-too-terrible reviews, heehee.Anyways, I feel like I'm writing my own review here :lol: So what do you guys think?Thanks in advance. :)

Well it works well wit ha qupis account I give you that, I say drop the grey background and pick a different color, maybe that orange you use for the text or use a dark green. I don't know why but the banner seems off to me in some way, could be that I like my banners to take up the area that they are in, not much for a gap in banners like the one you have. Either way it is an effective use of qupis hosting.

I like your choice of colors. It's very tranquil looking and somehow reminds me of healthy vegetables. The layout is very neat too. I don't know if it's just me though but it seems that five images at the bottom of your website aren't loading.

It looks really nice i suggest that you should change the Background Colour, I'm not really sure if that colour matches the site, But hey It's your site.I haven't read thoroughly through your site so I'm not really sure what it is about? Just a personal blog ?Any ways Keep up the work =]

Thanks for your comments guys, they're really helpful. Yes, I'm having difficulties with the background and I've even changed it this morning, sigh... Does anyone have a suggestion for the color? (in hex or maybe a background image perhaps). :lol:

1. remove the portfolio link until youve got some content2. never say no to a custom 404 if your host provides it3. Remove the time from your posts as it seems there all 00:00

i viewed your profile.php page,you got sadness for a long time then taking medications for it??i'm sorry for that.then for your website: maybe gave CSS anchor hover color? it's could be brown or some lightly deep color.i'm not expert on web design so i gave you this only one advice.:lol:i'm from china.

Edited by guangdian (see edit history)