xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sachione

Do You Think Eset Is The Best Anti Virus And Anti Spy Ware ?

I try to use other antivirus and other anti spyware software but I think Eset is very good for me :lol:

Personally, I think that ESET NOD32 3.x Security Suite is the best anti-virus program out in the wild yet...Lets just compare it to other popular anti-virus applications for a moment...Being almost twice as cheaper than Norton 360 Anti-Virus security suite, and being able to scan WAY more faster, and having alot more, support, uses ALOT less resources than Symantec Norton 360 Anti-Virus security suite. Which puts ESET's NOD32 WAY in front of Symantec's Norton 360 Anti-Virus...There is also McAfee (Not sure if I spelt that 100% correct, but anyways), although the two are quite similar in most aspects, ESET's NOD32 Anti-Virus has a smaller RAM footprint, which puts it in front of McAfee, but stepping back from paid Anti-Virus programs, there are the freeware Anti-Virus programs...With AVG being very popular amongst any community, it is a major rival, but because of AVG being free, it would step in front of NOD32 IF price is a concern, if it isn't, then NOD32 is bound to win, it uses alot less system resources, it scans more comprohensively, AVG would be great if you are on an EXTREME budget, or don't want to spend any money...With some community members going for AVG, the others are also going for a less wide-spread Anti-Virus program called AVAST! It is a great alternative to most anti-virus programs, but even though free, NOD32 steps in front of it. I have tried all the above Anti-Virus programs...(Norton 360 from when I bought a laptop and it came with a 3 month free trial), (McAfee, when I bought my laptop, it came with a 6 month free trial), after the trials were over I got AVG, but for some reason, uninstalled it, and started using AVAST! (NOTE: Avast has a "!" (exclamation) mark after it just like Joomla!), but after reading many reviews on how NOD32 is so good, I got that, and I am using it ever since... :lol: