xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kevinpaquet

Kevin Paquet - Computinghost Hostee The Young Admin from Davao

Hello everyone,

I'm Kevin Georg Paquet, a 16 year old Filipino Teenager from Davao City, Philippines.
I've been a webmaster since the 16th May 2007, and now run more than 10 websites. LOL, most of them proudly hosted by Xisto - Web Hosting.com, since somewhere in November.

Ahmm, I'm a 4th Year High School Student, independent web developer (I'm paying my own bills, with no help from my parents or so). I love playing online games, administrating forums (that's where I started) and blogging (my way of earning money). I also love playing soccer and write poems :lol:
What else can I add on? Well, that'll be it for now. You could leave questions or so below :)

Welcome to Xisto, Kevin.

You seem like a clever guy, but I would still recommend you to read the Xisto Readme. Even though you have probably red such things a million times before, there could always be something useful there... :) It is always good to know the rules, and maybe you have some questions? Read it, and I am sure you will find some answers.

Remember that one liners are considered as spam, and therefore will be deleted by a moderator. The amount of credits you get depends on the quality of your post, not on the number of post you make. That is fare, right?

Wow, you have a lot going on! I can not even keep my one site open, so you must be good. Soccer is great, I used to play it to. (But if you came here and called it soccer, people would probably strangle you...) Haha, well that is it.

I wish you good luck, best wishes. :lol:

Edited by Bluebear (see edit history)

another pinoy in the forums! w00t!!! :) i'll be looking forward to interacting with you in our discussions here. even if you don't need the hosting as i see you're a paying client of Xisto's sister site Xisto - Web Hosting.com, we hope you can still remain an active participant here, even just for fun.welcome, mabuhay! :lol: