xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
~Upnorf Cr3w~

Manchester United Are Going To Moscow ! All English Champions League Final

well well well. United pulled it out of the bag. And of all the people to get the goal it had to be our main man Scholes.

What a game. I think United fully deserved the 1-0 win and played very well. Over the 2 legs we defended very well. After the Ronaldo penalty miss in the Nou Camp i thought that was our chance. But what a finish by Scholes. A little bit of luck i agree but he took it well.

Anyway were there in Moscow and we will face Liverpool or Chelsea. Im not bothered who it is as both will be hard games. But if United play like they didn tonight i wont have many complaints.

United for the European Cup i say.....

Paul Scholes he scores goals :lol:

So its a all english final as we know. Manchester United Vs Chelsea. Will be a sticky game with both clubs looking to win the game. It could go anyway, But its quality for the english game that we have performed well in the champs league. Come on United. Any views ?

Just caught a great 10 minute interview with SAF on the Football Show on Sirius w/ Giorgio Chinaglia and Charlie Stillitano. I have never heard him speak that long before.Stillitano cracked him up by telling him that Chinaglia is the "White Drogba." Giorgio was not pleased!He was in quite the jovial mood and said the team was in great confidence heading to Moscow.He also said that he thought the squad were still developing and that they would actually improve over the next few seasons! (loved that)He had special praise for Ronaldo, Giggs and Scholes, but he also noted that the hardest thing for him next Wed would be to determine who gets into the match b/c the whole side was worthy of starting.Cannot wait for the opening whistle!