xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dre

New Plan To Make Sure Osama Doesn't Hijack A Fishing Boat This is ridiculous...

http://www.infowars.com/making-sure-osama-does-not-hijack-a-bass-boat/

If you'd rather read the original article, the link is at the end of Jones' article, and remember, if you see anybody doing anything "suspicious", or fits a specific "racial profile", then be sure to call the local authorities and they or the Coast Guard will assist you, because your safety is um...very important. If you see someone with a turban on a boat, do not hesitate, call 911, because "there is no intelligence right now that there's a credible risk" but "the vulnerability is there."
Edited by dre (see edit history)

Gosh! Thank God for Homeland Security! I don't know what I'd do if they weren't there scaring the crap out of my fellow citizens day after day. I sure do hope they come to my house and ask to "inspect" my firearms to make sure I'm safe with them around. I mean, golly, I'm such a complete drooling idiot I shouldn't even be allowed to own such deadly things. Heck, I think one day every house will have just plastic ware like they allow on the airlines. That way we won't be in danger of accidentally cutting ourselves or be able to cut someone else. I wonder when they'll come with a straight jacket to take me away hee hee hoe hoe ha ha... :lol:

It never ceases to amaze me that 300 million people can be so petrified of a few hundred punks. So Al Qaeda hijacked a few planes and hit the twin towers. Obviously, the FBI and CIA screwed up. They've successfully thwarted over 600 terror attacks in the preceding 40 years. They won't mess up again for a while. More people die from falling in their bathtubs than from terrorist attacks. Terrorists are impotent. They're only capable of making people feel scared if those people are irrational cowards. What does this say about Americans? We'd hand Bush a lighter to burn the Constitution from an insane fear of some little Saudi punk.

Edited by mikeyboy63 (see edit history)

Yes! A fishing ship is truly a menace to the US security. I really don't understand why the US doesn't go to DEFCON 2 - the danger is just too great to simply ignore! :lol: I was thinking that if the fishing ships offer such a security risk someone should give them the idea not to build bomb proof shelters, but "fishing ship proof" shelters. :)Joke aside - some citizens may really believe this... And if the terrorist threat is so big, isn't what the terrorists what - for people to be afraid to leave their homes. If there is a terrorist threat there is only one way to defeat it and it's not thru guns and bombs, but by courage. A terrorist wouldn't be called a terrorist if no one would be intimidated by him... Their "jobs" require terror and warnings like this only help them in doing what they want!

A terrorist wouldn't be called a terrorist if no one would be intimidated by him...

I agree with you completely. However, I'd like to point out that the US wouldn't be called a military superpower if no one was intimidated by it. By that definition, would the US be an organizational terrorist?

It's fun watching who gets to decide who labels who. The Sons of Liberty? Not terrorists, freedom fighters! Jihadists? Reverse! 300,000+ dead, but it's for their own good! Anyone who says no violently is a terrorist. As opposed to a guerrilla. We've even lost that term in favor of the greater brand. Got to love power defining history.

It never ceases to amaze me that 300 million people can be so petrified of a few hundred punks.

A few hundred punks with guns and an opposing way of life. They can resist! That's the real threat. Oh noez! Cultural hegemony threatened! </sarcasm>

Now thats funny. They've gone that far. How come it's so hard to find this guy? The last one was found in a hole. Last place to look in my opinion. Perhaps this guy is as well.

The millions of humble dinghies, fishing boats and smaller cargo ships that ply Americas waterways are not nationally regulated

Ok, if there is anyone who has not yet figured this thing out, let me explain it to you.
It has nothing to do with terrorism. It is all about control. The government wants to control EVERYTHING. Period. They use the fear of attack and hysteria of the general popluation to steal away any and all of the freedom we have. The Patriot Act, to regulations for fishing boats. They will stop at nothing.

It never ceases to amaze me that 300 million people can be so petrified of a few hundred punks. So Al Qaeda hijacked a few planes and hit the twin towers. Obviously, the FBI and CIA screwed up. They've successfully thwarted over 600 terror attacks in the preceding 40 years. They won't mess up again for a while. More people die from falling in their bathtubs than from terrorist attacks. Terrorists are impotent. They're only capable of making people feel scared if those people are irrational cowards. What does this say about Americans?

We'd hand Bush a lighter to burn the Constitution from an insane fear of some little Saudi punk.

I'd just like to point out a couple things here. You're parroting the party line (either party, take your pick) here so, maybe you should take notice of the fact that "Al Qaeda" is a creation of the CIA and is controlled by the CIA. Now. Inject that into your current understanding of the above... What are your conclusions now? Links? Sources? Here's the first one that pops up doing a simple scroogle.org search. Try your own...