xisto Community
cegb

What Happens If You Dream Having Sexual Intercourse? Dream

Hi everyone...Can anyone tell me what does mean to have a dream having sexual intercourse with someone?"I had a dream last night, in my dream, I was having intercourse with a friends of mine (please believe me or not, but we are just friends, never happend anything and even myself hadnt in mind to have something with her) and in my dream we almost or had sex but apart from this we were really close, and when I woke up, it was sooo real - that what really freaked me out...Can anyone give me a hint????Thanks dude...!!! :lol:

It is probably just natural human instinct in the subconscious mind. Like it or not, humans have similar basic sexual instincts with animals. Your dream is probably nothing to worry about, because sex is a common theme for dreams, whether or not the person enjoys sex or is currently indulging in sex. As for the fact that you dreamt about having sex with your friend, it's probably because your brain registered your friend since you obviously know the person, and dreams are made up of past experiences and things and people that go on in your life.You may also wish to ask yourself whether you actually desire to be more than close friends with this friend of yours. Dreaming of having sex with your friend may be a hidden desire of yours to seek intimacy with him/her. If you only treat this person as your friend, don't worry about the dream.

I would say the same thing that your body probably sending signs to you, maybe you guys should be more than just friends ; )I have had few dreams which I had sexual intercourse in them and woke up horny and disappointed =/ But never with someone that I actually know in real life its always strangers! someone randomlol

Edited by Nico Robin (see edit history)

About my dream

What Happens If You Dream Having Sexual Intercourse?

My question is I always dream about a person whom I see for one day or several times I dream about having sex I don't know what has happened to me

-reply by selma

Edited by moderator (see edit history)

Logically, your conscience doesn't want to have sex with who ever you dreamed about. Your subconscious , though does.In dreams, the fantasies the subconscious whips up are played out. Though we may not indulge in the thinking with our 'awake' mind, but your subconscious wanted to explore a realm. This may be an indicator that you like the person, but really haven't given it much thought.If the dream keeps happening, I'd meditate on it.Else-- it's just your mind playing out a fantasy.

In my opinion, dream about having sex with someone [especially with your own close friend] is a normal thing. I myself have dreamed about having sex with someone. You may need to ask yourself some question:a) Do you like that person?;) How long have it been that you last have sex [or at least ejaculate]?c) Do wet your pant after the dream? [if yes, it just a wet dream and it is normal in most cases]You say you are very closed with her, do you ever fantasize about her? or maybe you ever thought about bringing this relationship forward. When all of this feeling bottle up, sooner or later it will explode [Yup! Just like volcano...heh,joke]. As a conclusion, we cant really give you any useful hint other than advise. At last, the one that really know you well is you, yourself.

What happens if you dream of having sexual intercourse? Not sure, probably blow a hole through the bed sheet. Nah, just kidding. It really is normal, i think the only problem would be if you read into it too much.

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)

I've had dreams of myself having sexual intercourse too, sometimes with guys I've never even met or seen before in my life. Yes, it is weird. But those kinds of dreams are normal, for the most part.Did you:-Wet your pants in your sleep during the dream?-Toss and turn in your sleep, desperately wishing your dream would stop?-Find yourself sweating or shivering when you woke up from your dream?If you were doing any of those above or anything like this after or during your dream, it means you are nervous or afraid of sexual intercourse.Here's when you should start worrying:-If your dream occurred after you developed a crush on someone. Even if you didn't dream that you had sexual intercourse with your crush, it could still mean that you passionately wish to have sex with someone, as crazy as that might sound.-If you've ever dreamt of being raped; that means you're afraid of being abused by a dating partner.-You mentioned you've never done anything sexual with the friend you dreamt you had sexual intercourse with. But if you've had sexual intercourse with anyone before in real life, your dream could mean you want to have sex again.I think maybe you should also start worrying if those kinds of dreams become frequent, but I'm not sure. I have them frequently and I have no idea why whatsoever. It's totally not me.-reply by Snickers

What dose it mean when you dream about haveing sex with someone and (can you have sex with that same person in real life)-question by Tony

sex dreamsWhat Happens If You Dream Having Sexual Intercourse?

You need to have lots of control on your brain and even on the body part 'between your legs'.  Make sure that you wash it good before you go to bed, probably that thing can 'leak' after the dream.  Sleep slowly and smoothly, so that during dream, you can have it without get it red, I mean without any big deal or friction.  Do not push too hard, youcan get hurt, and the thing too.  Never tie your hands, (some of your friends may advise like that) just be free, get it going just like that, free way. Do not put too tight dress, smooth dress is always recommended.  No dress is the best possible option of course.  During the dream. Try rub the thing smoothly so that you properly get mounted and release at the end.  Some of youmay want to drink the leak, do not be afraid, you did not loose any big thing. So, I do not recommend drinking the leak, may be it is yours, but not good.  Just leave it, whatever gone is gone.  Its for good. When the dream completes, normally you leak or shoot, and that leads to your awakening.  Do not shout loud and do not call 911 etc.  Stay calm, drink a glass of oregne juice and then check the thing carefully.  If it is tender, then rub it with gentle force.  Bestof luck.  Just aim, mount and release.  Happy dreamings!!

-reply by meka bathu

i think what you had is called a wet dream. A normal thing for boys. If they arent sexually active in a while, your hormones start to over flow and you get these dreams which usually result in ejaculation. So i doubt it means you have feelings for you friends i just think its your body getting rid of sexual build up. Normally it should happen every 2 weeks. Unless of course you are sexually active. which means you probably release testestorone some other way.

Well in all honesty, I was always taught from dream analysis is that dreams are often prophetic or just symbolic in nature...It represents everything or something that you are dealing with or have fear in dealing with...Maybe intimacy, confrontation, or etc unrelated to the actual person in the dream - all based around some kind of concern or fear thereof...i.e. the person in the dream may symbolize someone or something that represents your conflict in your conscience life.....Dreams deal with most things you are addressing or not addressing within your everyday life. being processed in your sub-conscience during sleep - it does not have to be about sex with your friend but the fear of the outcome of certain issues or events in your day-to-day life.

Ive also been having sexual dreams with a very close brotherlike friend and this is recent I have no idea why but its been happening hes tried to kiss me once but I just pushed him away n now im here having sexual dreams of him n my response to u is that u may be falling for this person love has a strange way of telling u