xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Emerger

Changing Root Script

I decided to go with paid hosting with Xisto - Web Hosting.com. When I chose my initial installation, in my ignorance, I didn't know you couldn't install both the Joomla installation and the Soholaunch website builder, so I checked both. They installed the Joomla and not the Soho. Since I have never looked at Joomla and know nothing about using it, I would like the other installation. I first tried live chat, but they said contact sales. So I sent an email and got a ticket number.BPM-881376When I try to check on the status I get this message:Fatal error: ERROR: You do not have access to this Ticket. in /home/xistosup/public_html/modules/tickets/client_tickets.php on line 168So now it has been over 2 days. No response to request, unable to use site, just sitting around frustrated, couldn't load Wordpress because of the root script already installed. Is there a way to change the root script through the control panel? How long should I have to wait to get any response to a ticket? Should I just transfer my domain and try a host that will at least answer an email?