xisto Community
jaykumarr

Attention Those Who Look For Rapidshare Accounts For Free none can get free premium account

a big spam is around web is free rapidshare premium accounts. nothing comes for free. all cracks comes with great viruses pack aio. so dont trust those links and dont waste your time. only way to get account is to buy from it. never get fooled by spam . becareful .

hey more over there are quite a hand full of cheaters who will direct you to a rapidshare file and the name of the file will be something like rapidshare premium account.txt or something similar to that , so what happens is that people get cheated and download that file What happens is that the person who hosted that file will make the rest of the world download that file so that he can have a premium account for him, but when you open the file you will find that there is nothing in that file and your cheated.Please Note: There are thousands of file like that so BEWARE !

nothing comes for free. all cracks comes with great viruses pack aio.

Not 100% true. Some cracks ARE ligit (tho I can not talk about rapidshare stuff cuz i haven't specifically checked that out myself)

HOWEVER use your brain if you are trying to get something like this.

First off there is no program that can "crack" a file sharing website. If you wanted to get a free account you would have to actually find soem security flaw in the website and hack it.

Cracks are only for actual programs on your computer.

Second if you do decide to download ANYTHING with a crack in it first thing you do is scan it for viruses. If it says its a virus DON'T USE IT NO MATTER WHAT THE PERSON (or website) WHO GAVE TI TO YOU SAID!!!

Third (tho it probably should have been first) RESEARCH WHAT YOU ARE DOING B4 DOING IT. So many people see the word free and then their mind goes str8 out the window.

Also with the nothing comes for free comment, true, BUT the payment might only be a little bit of time or some bandwidth or a little bit of knowledge or a click on a banner which most people would see as "free" (check out the p2p communities, you can get loads of stuff and the only thing you have to do in return is share the stuff with others and a lot of people consider it to be free (the MPAA and RIAA does))

I absolutely agree. And don't listen when people claim they have passwords and post them in a zip file for you to download. You might be downloading a trojan, or just contributing to someone's collection of premium points. The only way to get a premium account is to buy one month of it, accumulate premium points by letting lots of people download your files, and then you can keep extending the account for free with your premium points.

there is another file storage site: uploaded.tothey said ,when you register an account,upload some filesby the download mounts your file been downloaded,your points growing.and when you got 60,000 points you will got one month free premium account.i just don't know if it's true,but i found it's no use for me.

Megaupload is betterAttention Those Who Look For Rapidshare Accounts For Free

I hate Rapidshare anyway.  Megaupload is much faster and better. There is no need for a premium account at all.  It is quick easy and lets me download 4 links at a time. Rapidshare su*** and is just getting worse.

-reply by Kent

wow thanks for the concern i won't sign up into those program who said that if i complete offer or refer a friend they will gift me a rapidshare premium accounts thanks again for this usefull topic

I do agree megaupload is much better, it's faster and much more convenient. But the only down side for MU is that there's no that many people use it. You find RS users left and right, but MU users... Not that many. Both are big, but RS definitely has more files. I hate RS because they only allow a 1 year premium. Which is really bulls***. MU have lifetime premiums. Anyhow. MediaFire is also very good. And so is easyshare. Some genius out there should really bring down RS so that everyone can start using other sites. RS really have a freaking monopoly for file sharing. It's sickening. 

-reply by jason

File-hosting sites are certainly appealing to the people who don't know/can't use torrents but this has unnecessarily encouraged a lot of duplicate sites all hoping to make some quick money by selling "premium accounts" :)

how can i open rapidshare for freeAttention Those Who Look For Rapidshare Accounts For Free

hello,

how can I open rapidshare movies for free or megaupload moives to download. And if possible Please give me a id and password.

I hope u reply this messg to me

thanking u 

rajiv.

-feedback by rajiv