xisto Community
lefehe

Is It Really Possible To Make Any Money Online?

Hello, all and thank you for taking a moment to read.I wonder if it is really possible for a regular internet user to make money online. I mean, I know that there are many people telling their "huge payoffs" and their "wonderful revenues", but I have never met a real person with a real story of (at least relativa) success.If you are one of those real people I have not met yet, please feel free to tell your story. How much time you need to invest in order to start earning real money? What do you need to do? What are good options to start? What things is better not to try?Thanks in advance

If you've ever hustled anything in your life, that's what you'll be doing online also. Whether it be selling a web-site's products through your own web-site through their affiliate programs or buying and selling items for a higher price, etc. Either way you need to constantly advertise your business or site online in networking web-sites and to friends and basically everyone you meet. Advertising and finding the right way to sell products and services is the main key to success.

Of course it is possible, but it is very hard to success. Earning money is not easy, just so that is said. A lot of it is a scam, it is fake and sometimes you should not bother. I know that many of those that actually earn money big time, are owners of big websites and they get money through advertising. In order to earn a lot of money like that, you need to have a lot of visitors... But is it possible for a regular internet user to earn money online? I am sorry, but my answer is no. It takes time and effort if you want to earn money, especially a lot of money... so go get a job. :lol:

It is possible but not with click .You need to be a good designer or you need to know php,html and css. Then you can make templates and sell them . Or you can make competition with money and you can make money from them .To make money on internet is hard but with some luck you can easily earn 100$/month .

I would have to also say no to this, I mean of course you can make a little money but its not much, I was a stay at home mom for many years and I in my spare time answered surveys and did some of the better pay to read sites, I paid I think 30.00 to join a site that had hundreds of survey places listed there that you can join, I of course made my money back but it was nothing to brag about, There is not that much money in them, I mostly would get amazon giftcertificates but they add up after a while, for a month i could get aboput 50-100 in amazon gift certificates and about 100.00 cash for hours of work, unless you dont have a life or anythign better to do during your spare time I ouldnt recommend it. But if you are set on wanting to give it a try please dont spen any money on it, Like I said i paid 30 for a lifetime account with a place called survey scout and I would give anyone the login and password if they wanted to try it. So again if you are interested in this please do not spend any money jsut send me a message I would be glad to give you my account information ans I no longer do this. You can rach me here by sending me a message or a faster way to get ahold of me would be by yahoo messenger under the name krazy.creeper.

Making money online is a possibility, and something many hundreds of businesses do on a daily basis. However, it requires patience and hard work to make yourself a reliable source of internet income - there's no such thing as "easy money", and anyone who tells you otherwise is trying to scam you.The best hints are to sell products and services that you know will capture the intrests of a wide audience. Then try to get those products well-advertised. Things like Google Adsense and other Advertising Revenue strings can give a nice boost to your income, but they rarely make profit themselves and can be easily abused.

I have made a couple hundred dollars online doing surveys and filling out offers. The great thing about GPT sites is that they hold contests and you can win bonus money if you have the time to spend to win them. They can be time consuming and prove to make you nothing if you do not know the tricks to shorten time spent doing them and maximize the time you do have to fill them out. It is not the best path to take to making money online but is a nice bonus sometimes because you can do it when you are watching TV or something. If you have skills in web design or something though as well you could sell your services. There are lots of other ways as well I am sure.

Its not a no or yes answer, its more like it depends on the personmaking money online is still work.. you have to be smart about it and know a way to make your moneymy friend is well known in our area , and his got lots of fans, he does commercials, he sings, his got talent.his website contains ads , and alot of people click on it .. thats only because he knows how to write his stuff and his got lots of ppl that visits his sitehe sometimes can make up to 5grand a month.. thats seriously how much ppl click on his ads and want to advertise on his page.but his done that for awhile thats why his getting so much. so yeah u have to work hard but have to be well known or ur website has to be really good to earn that much.. ive tried and didnt turn out well..i suggest just a normal job.. and that could be like a hobby and let it go with the flow.. but just making money online isnt worth it unless ur really someone.

that sounds like hes doing well. Can we see a link to his site just to get a better idea of how good the site is with content etc to the money he gets from ads?

Hello, all and thank you for taking a moment to read.
I wonder if it is really possible for a regular internet user to make money online. I mean, I know that there are many people telling their "huge payoffs" and their "wonderful revenues", but I have never met a real person with a real story of (at least relativa) success.

If you are one of those real people I have not met yet, please feel free to tell your story. How much time you need to invest in order to start earning real money? What do you need to do? What are good options to start? What things is better not to try?

Thanks in advance

It can be done but a lot of effort has to be put in, more than your day job. People who tell you it's easy is only telling you half of the story.

Hallo friends, I am postgraduate in multimedia technology. After receiveing an academic degree, I got placement in a multinational company. My salary was 1500$. It was a good job but after some time I was completely bored with my job. So I decide to use my skill in a different way. I started a website & did a lot of hardwork on it. I read every book on search engines. I spent 1000$ on books & good php scripts. Finally I launched my website without any advertizement. My website got 200 visitors per day in first month. Then the number went up to 2000 after six month. Then I use Google AdSense & Amazon Affiliate Programs on my website. Now I am earning 1300$ per month from my website. I am updateing my website on daily basis. I think I can earn 10000$ per month in future. I know that I have to do a lot of hardwork to achive this goal but it is possible. I did not try other methods so I can not comment on them.

Thanks.

-reply by Mandeep Dalal

Why not try online stock trading it can also make money online. Go to any financial website that teaches you how to trade or start a mutual fund if you are not comfortable to trade by yourself.

It is 100% possible for an average user to make money online.Know of adsense? Create a page, drive traffic... even click on your own ad one time, and you will make some cents.There are people making A Lot of money online, we are talking about 7 figures... they have built a business, etc.There are blogs making, 6 figures...Making money online is easy. You see all the power sellers on ebay? They are selling things on ebay as their business. There's no reason why you can't be a power seller if you really want to.There are numerious ways to make money online. You gotta decide what you want. Do you want a little bit of money? Do you want an online job? Do you want an online business?There's actually so many ways to make money online it's ridiculous. The hard part is picking one and sticking to it.

Edited by quangvan (see edit history)