xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chappill

Review My Site? Please look

This has been the hardest day of my life internet wise...Non the less its nearly done.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Could you please go there and check out ALL the links, making sure that they have no reference to fostergames.spacesocket.com (previous host thats what I've moved from) and they all work.

I'll probably be updating this in a while with the forum on this host (i know that currently points at fostergames), so go and look round test all the forms and enjoy my creation!

Your homepage needs to be all about games. It's a game site. Push the gaming. Take a cool graphic from afew of your best games and put them on your home page. Get people straight into the games. Don't worry about creating a community. When peeps are hanging there playin games, they'll get around to checkin the forums and chat etc. You're a game site. Push that. Also, I would guess that your site is Renaissance Kingdom since it's the banner across the top. I assume it has value to you, but you need a logo up there. P.S. I know it's not the name of your site, but that's the assumption peeps will make.What's with the osTicket system, dude? Are you expecting complaints? A simple contact form is all you need there.And two words friend- spell checker. It's always a buzzkill to see many misspelled words.It's a nice look to the site. Love how the buttons get a blue light along the bottom. Love the black. You need a killer name for the site, and the landing page needs to get peeps to the games.Out

your sites pretty nice, but when I first get there, something just screams out "default template"try adding some unique pictures or something to live things up a bit... other than that, keep up the good work.

The design is great! The poll needs to be wider so that an option is on each line instead of being 4 lines for one word.Forum needs a theme that matches the site. (Darker Theme)Some of the pages (Games) don't look the same and are kind of ugly.Update it so most of the pages look the same and it will be nice!

Could use some work in the design area as the light gray on black doesn't look well and most. I also recommend incorporating the flash games within the website instead of setting it up externally like you did and of course fix the games page so it actually uses the same set up as well.