xisto Community
raghukishore

Do Ouija Board Works Any one has experience with sprits linked to ouija boards

Hi, I heard about ouija board when i was in seventh standard. I tried it so many times from that but i did not get any (ghost) spirit (holy or evil). I read articles of experiences on ouia board from internet its hair rising. But the thing is if it is true it should happen to any one. Why it happens to only a few. and a few say that calling spirits through ouija is a bad practice. Any one here has experience with spirits or ouija board. do really spirits related to ouija boards.If yes do spirits respond to uoija board callings. If yes Is this really a bad practice of calling spirits through ouija board?????Raghu kishore

Thinking the ouija can be used to contact spirits is the same as thinking absinth will make you see things. It's hollywood myth and what gives people the scare is the myth around it. It's a superstition.You're supposed to use it with more than one person, for obvious reasons. One of you will be moving it to the answer reflecting their own opinion or thoughts and constantly accuse the other of moving it. No one can definitely prove the myth.

Ouija boards are fake. Some college in the U.S. did a study on them. They had a group of students participate in a 'game' with the board in it's normal position, with the 'yes' in the top left, 'no', top right. After several minutes, about ten, they put blindfolds on the students, and flipped the board. They asked the 'ghost' a question, I believe it was "Are you real?", then the piece moved to the top left, where there was no yes, nor no. So yeah, they are fake.

Ouija boards are fake. Some college in the U.S. did a study on them. They had a group of students participate in a 'game' with the board in it's normal position, with the 'yes' in the top left, 'no', top right. After several minutes, about ten, they put blindfolds on the students, and flipped the board. They asked the 'ghost' a question, I believe it was "Are you real?", then the piece moved to the top left, where there was no yes, nor no. So yeah, they are fake.

I agree here, it is just a board game. Honestly never knew why they made a big deal of it.

I've heard many stories, but who knows how much of it is true... because even if the person that writes about it believes it with all their heart, it is still not necessarily the truth, because someone could have been moving it to write the words without the rest of the people there knowing it. I've always suspected that someone would have to be moving it, and I've heard that it can be moved subconsciously, but I'm not really sure on the whole thing.Mind you, I've tried it a few times with different people, with varying results, and I just look at it all as a fun time. I don't take what it says too seriously, because you just never know if it is or not. Because no matter what your friends say, they could still be moving it, and telling you that they aren't.What I'd really like to know if for those people that claim to be able to do it alone and contact the spirits. Do they honestly believe that they are getting someone otherworldly calling through? Maybe they are unconsciously moving it? I've tried it alone once before to see if what those people said was true, but nothing happened lol... perhaps it's because I don't really believe. Then again, I've also heard that it's very dangerous to play alone... so maybe it's good it didn't work? If it had, I probably would have freaked out anyway, and just stopped :D

Hi,
I heard about ouija board when i was in seventh standard. I tried it so many times from that but i did not get any (ghost) spirit (holy or evil). I read articles of experiences on ouia board from internet its hair rising. But the thing is if it is true it should happen to any one. Why it happens to only a few. and a few say that calling spirits through ouija
is a bad practice.

Any one here has experience with spirits or ouija board. do really spirits related to ouija boards.If yes do spirits respond to uoija board callings. If yes Is this really a bad practice of calling spirits through ouija board?????
Raghu kishore

Hi,
I had expereriences with ouija boards in Germany and I really was very confused. We've been using a medium for those experiences and one time we had contact to one me who tald us that he died in a privite plane crash, he also give us the date. The next day we've been looking in different old newspapers and everithing was confirmed. So what to think about this?

I've heard many stories, but who knows how much of it is true... because even if the person that writes about it believes it with all their heart, it is still not necessarily the truth, because someone could have been moving it to write the words without the rest of the people there knowing it. I've always suspected that someone would have to be moving it, and I've heard that it can be moved subconsciously, but I'm not really sure on the whole thing.
Mind you, I've tried it a few times with different people, with varying results, and I just look at it all as a fun time. I don't take what it says too seriously, because you just never know if it is or not. Because no matter what your friends say, they could still be moving it, and telling you that they aren't.

What I'd really like to know if for those people that claim to be able to do it alone and contact the spirits. Do they honestly believe that they are getting someone otherworldly calling through? Maybe they are unconsciously moving it? I've tried it alone once before to see if what those people said was true, but nothing happened lol... perhaps it's because I don't really believe. Then again, I've also heard that it's very dangerous to play alone... so maybe it's good it didn't work? If it had, I probably would have freaked out anyway, and just stopped :)

You are right thinking this, the person who write or move the glass in the ouija bord do this subconsciously, but what you must know is that your subconscient know more thangs than you because he is not affected by the time and our 3 dimensions. All magical practices are only based on using your mind power and the different earth/astral influences. You can really find peoples who can see the futur but in most cases they are just using other person credibility for make money and nothing of this is true.

Do Ouija Board Works

Do Ouija Board Works

Kinda stupid that even though the code was right, I got a code error but when I backspace, my comment was erased and I had to start all over again. Thank God I saved a copy of my post on my pc! Sites that demand codes should make it so that if people have to re-enter them, their post is still there too. And I get sick of all the times capchas claim a code was wrong when it was actually correct!

Yes, Ouija boards work for some people, because the Ouija is only a TOOL that more clearly shows you the spirit messsages you receive DUE TO YOUR OWN ABILITY. Think of spirit messages as the invisible signal TV stations send out, and the board as one of many different kinds of TV sets that pick up the signal and clarify it for you, except in the case of spirit messages, YOU CAN PICK UP AND TRANSMIT THE SIGNAL WITHOUT TOOLS TOO.

All a medium (one who can communicate with spirits) really is, is a radio, able to pick up transmissions from spirits and pass them on to the people those messages are meant for.

The Ouija board, tarot cards, runes, etc all divination tools are basically like bicycle training wheels, props to help you when your ability or confidence in your abilities isn't yet advanced to "go it on your own".

However, the rule of "like attracts like" also is very true in spirit communication. The stronger you are spiritually, the more you are motivated to do right, be honest etc, the more you will GET GOOD RESULTS. (I have NEVER had a bad spirit bother me or try to come thru.)

People who have had bad spirits come to them, that I've observed, were mostly people who worked with the Ouija or other such tool when they were drunk, doing drugs, very angry, depressed, etc (negative emotions or the influence of drugs, alcohol and other such substances weaken your spiritual and psychic defenses and make you vulnerable to the bad spirits.

The other situation I've seen where people had bad Ouija experiences was when a bunch of teenagers were playing with the board, asking stupid questions, etc, and they had a bad spirit come to them and start cussing them on the board.

Some ways to tell if Ouija messages are really spirit messages or not, are:

If words you aren't familiar with or don't commonly use, are spelled on the board. One example would be when a spirit spelled out "Go watch your tin eye."

I found out later that "tin eye" was a pre 1950's slang for television.

Keep written or voice recorded records of your Ouija results. Often, answers may turn out to be true, but it may be two years later when the foretold event finally reveals itself by actually happening in the life of the person the event was predicted for.

Time is the hardest thing for spirits to be accurate on, because in the perspective of the spirit world, even a year is a drop in the bucket compared to eternity!

Ouija results are most likely to be accurate when there is little or no pressure from emotions influencing you when you use the board. Ideally, the person working with the board should be as neutral about the questions and answers as possible. The need for neutrality to get accurate results, is why it's almost impossible for psychics to be able to give themselves accurate readings!

Emotions, especially negative emotions, anger, sadness, etc, can often lead to spirits just "telling you what you want to hear". If you're ill, very tired, hungry, etc, that can make you more vulnerable to false results or bad spirits.

Remember too, people differ in degrees of psychic ability and also differ in which tool may work best for them. One person may get the best results from Ouija, another from tarot, the third from crystal gazing, and the fourth may not have developed enough ability to get any communication method to work.

Everyone can develop whatever psychic ability they have, by learning to NOTICE and TUNE IN when they experience such common psychic events as thinking of someone only to have that person call or turn up later, or having a feeling that you should or shouldn't do something and you follow that feeling and it turns out to be right (or ignore it and have problems) Intuition IS psychic ability! The more you learn to recognize and listen to your intuition, the stronger it gets.

Intuition is the first thing that comes to you about something. If you think of going somewhere, for instance, THAT VERY FIRST QUICK FEELING ABOUT IT, IS WHAT IS YOUR INTUITION TELLING YOU ACCURATELY IF YOU SHOULD GO OR NOT.

If you don't teach yourself to notice it, that first intuitive message quickly is overridden by your own thoughts as you start thinking about the decision in question. The more you teach yourself to notice intuition advising you, and act on that intuitive feeling, the more you will develop it.

And your intuition will never lead you wrong,

-reply by The Snake Whisperer

Ults, and I just look at it all as a fun time. I don't take what it says too seriously, because you just never know if it is or not. Because no matter what your friends say, they could still be moving it, and telling you that they aren't.What I'd really like to know if for those people that claim to be able to do it alone and contact the spirits. Do they honestly believe that they are getting someone otherworldly calling through? Maybe they are unconsciously moving it? I've tried it alone once before to see if what those people said was true, but nothing happened lol... Perhaps it's because I don't really believe. Then again, I've also heard that it's very dangerous to play alone... So maybe it's good it didn't work? If it had,-reply by sdas

I guess it would depend on who you are, what you believe in... I can only tell you of my experience with them. One night I was curious, and thus before my friend came over to spend the night... I made my own Ouija bored out of a pizza box, printing paper, and a cap from a deodorant bottle for the... uh... cursor. XDMy friend came over and night fell. I told her of my idea and for the most part she was against it... but I managed to convince her anyways. We researched on the Internet for a while, to get a feel of what we were getting into. Paranoid, I removed all sharp objects from the room and put them in the back room... rooms away from mine. We turned off everything except for a lamp, and kept a flashlight nearby in case the lamp went out. We were prepared... I guess.I was the one recording what happened, and she was the one controlling it. On her own. We asked the usual questions... are you there... yadda yadda. The damned thing spelled my name wrong, ah, oh well. After a while, my friend started to complain about her fingers getting hot... so I reached over to feel them. They were hot, indeed... burning to the touch and completely dry. I offered to take over for a while, so I started to hand the pencil over to her. Before she could start writing to take notes, the pencil went zooming out of her hand and across the room... shocking us both. When we both calmed down, I went over to the pencil and picked it up... resuming my role as the note taker once more. The session went on for a while, then things started to get weird... "Please see me" the cursor spelled out... we both stared at it."Where?" We asked stupidly.The board replied... bad spelling and everything, "I neer u"We stared at the board, mouths agape. Something fell to the floor behind me, but as I turned to look my friend let out a startled yelp as the cursor went flying off the table, but out of the corner of my eye I saw her catch it before it hit the floor. After that, the board said goodbye and didn't respond after wards, and my friend's hands quickly returned to a normal temperature. With the session over, I promptly turned around to finally catch a glimpse at what fell. It was a tube of lipstick. I don't have lipstick in my room.When I picked it up and showed it to my friend, she started to cry and say that it was her lipstick that was in her pocket. She had already changed to some house clothes, so her pants was across the room... the lipstick had somehow traveled across the room and landed behind me.After that we threw the board away and grimly wondered what would have happened if we didn't take the extra precautions of removing all sharp, dangerous objects.

It depends on your beliefs. I personally don't touch them because I believe it opens a door you're not supposed to open.If I want to talk to my grandmother, I speak aloud. I know she hears me, and it would be kind of scary to hear her voice.It's also bad karma. The dead are dead-- leave them be.

When I was younger, there are a few things that I had play the ouija board. As I was young then, the questions that I had asked are trivial stuff most of the time. Having said that, the accuracy level is quite high. Some of them, the answers I had with me while others, they are stuffs from the future.Whatever it is, it is never wise to call upon the spirits through either ouija board or through other medium. That is why, I have not played since then.

Although I do believe a bit in supernatural things that are out of our reach and will stay that way for many years, I think that many people are exaggerating about this and they just try to become famous on video boards like YouTube with getting possessed by the evil demons or whatever.

Sorry for my uncertainity, but I don't believe in everything that I see or hear. This is just plain stupid to me and it'll stay that way unless I witness an occassion involving it.

Also, I don't think I'd ever try such a thing, I don't like to play with things that I am uncertain with. It's said that you'll get results from it only if you're neutral when you use it, but I wouldn't know how to lose my standpoint I already built before :)

Edited by miladinoski (see edit history)

Of course you can give smoking a try just to know how it feel like. But should you want to know why people is hook on smoking, I would suggest you don't try it out. Cos at the end of the day, you might get hook yourself and this is something you should not be in.

You can either choose to believe or not believe, but I think the result would be the same. From my point of view, even if a ghost/spirit or whatever you want to call them, isn't bound to appear or to answer to your request, you shouldn't joke around with these kinds of things. If you want to have fun, there are many ways to have fun. And I'm saying this being not too skeptical about it. There is no real need in trying it if you really don't need it.