xisto Community
alex1985

Pdf Reader ?

hey acrobat reader is very heavy on system most of the time. try foxit reader. its very light...just google it dude

I use Evince as my PDF reader. It renders the documents well (and correctly) and is very quick to load. It also has support for DVI, TIFF and Postscript files, along with encrypted documents.

I use Evince as my PDF reader. It renders the documents well (and correctly) and is very quick to load. It also has support for DVI, TIFF and Postscript files, along with encrypted documents.

Could you givw the official link to download it?

Thanks for the link. But, which of those files, I need to download to run that program on Windows operating system?

Looks like there isn't a Windows port of it at the moment.

I'd really suggest FOXIT READER. It is completely FREE and it has everything that you'll ever need. Now it also has the option to create pdf's and stuff like that so it is basically free adobe acrobat, which opens in a matter of seconds - on my computer it just pops out while adobe acrobat was opening for sooooo long that I was loosing my nerves.I've been using this super-fast foxy since 2005 and it worked like a charm for me ever since...You should really give it a try!