xisto Community
LooneyMS

Roaming?

Well when i was about 7 or 8 years old we were in class, all of a sudden we get an announcement from the "load speakers" saying not to leave class and that we had a unknown roamer in the school building! Now how on earth could've that happen? well, a couple of people skipped school and left the damn door open! person walked in and the teachers saw him...he was roaming around the 1st floor for about 3 hours! the school called the cops who didn't come 'til about 2 hours later...When the cops arrived the "man" or "PERSON" was arrested but then released...he claims to have just been "Curious" because some teenage kids came out of a building. Like the idiot didn't know it was a school...This is why we have Security guards...i guess they were on stand by or someone let them through the "Fire Wall"? ^_^

Wow. How come thats not a suprise to me? I am a teenager in the usa and some of our schools over here are not safe. Here is what my school did over here: they make every student/teacher/staff member wear an id badge. If a person is not wearing an id badge, they get into trouble. Thus they can see if a person belongs to that school or not

That's probably one of the reasons why some students in the lower grade schools are required to wear uniforms in some countries. I had to wear uniforms in mine too. It helps you to identify who's from your school and who's not. Also, all visitors to the school grounds are required to report to the General Office or they can be prosecuted for trespassing.

thats not new to me either. but it is the responsibility of watchman of the school to take care that no one who do not have school id should enter the school premises.also strict action ahould be taken against such roamers.

Huh, back at my High School they just asked that visitors go to the office to get a badge, but I don't know that it mattered too much. If someone looked suspicious I'm sure people would ask what they were doing, but we didn't really have any sort of security there. Granted, it was a small school in a small town.