xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hasaki

Review My Website www.nehsnews.co.nr

nice design. low content but keep the look the same and when its up and running should be nice. dont think the translate thing should be above main menu though. thinnk about removing anything irrelevant to your users such as jooma feeds. If its a school site, think about restricting the viewing of the forum to members only for better privacy

Very good first impression, great colours which are easy to look at, and not too overpowering. Not a lot of content that I can see, but as the site improves I can see it becoming a very nice site. My only comments are that the search box seems to be inserted randomly, it would look much better if it had it's own sub-section and title. I also like how the menu items slide in on page load, that it a very nice effect and makes a great modern feel. Overall a great site with an appealing layout. Just add some more content and sort out the search box and it will be great :D

I absolutely love the color scheme. It is unusual and creates a cool feel.The layout is nice as well. I really like your head graphic and how it ties your header to the rest of your page by mirroring it. Awesome. Pleasingto the eyes and easy to navigate too. Job well done!

Hmmmm.....Is there a problem with my browser or is that link a dead link. That account is suspended.... I can't review it!!

lol it got banned lol. you can't see it any more. good intentions but somehow you broke some rules or something on the forums. sorry mate.

It has nothing to do with him breaking any rules. His hosting credits are at -127.67. You need to stay active if you want your website to stay up.