xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darjin

Massage Therapy Is A Great Pain Eliminating Therapy

Cronic pain is a huge problem. Whether it is sycosamatic or caused by injury. Massage therapy can be a great option to allow the muscles to remain loose. That way true healing can begin. The pain will lessen until there is no longer any pain. Has anyone else found this to be true and helpfull?

I do something to ease pain. When it hits, it's like I'm in another world, free of pain, daily routine thought, and worry. I get that elated feeling that lets me sink into the couch with a big grin on my face. Complete relaxation, and then I get to think about things I don't normally think about on a regular basis and wonder about things. I don't think about what has to be done or anything worrysome. It becomes a euphoria. Pain free, care free, and feeling very good. That's what I like. It's great therapy, but as soon as things in life stress me out, I want to go back to it. I'm not sure if that's helpful.