xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gisellebebegirl

Site Disappeared Off Google?

I have been promoting my site ChantellePaige.org like crazy, and all of the sudden it dissapeared off google! it was one of the first links for Chantelle Paige fansite and on the second page for Chantelle Paige in google; why did it dissappear?? i know it's a redirect with a ChantellePaige.org frame (type in http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and you will be redirected to Chantellepaige.org where on the navigation bar all you will see is ChantellePaige.org enstead of like chantellepaige.org/1 or something) but it seemed to be just fine on google, and now its gone!

any help on how to get it backup?

Notice from truefusion:
Moved from Hosted Members Area

My advice, stop using so many portals and frames etc, Google hates 'em. Try and get just one url.

Did you even go to the website? There is only one iframe there and google doesn't mind iframes that much. For heaven's sake they even use iframes for their own ads. Its framesets that they dislike, or if your entire content is in a frame.
But to answer your question, you might be doing some other stuff that google doesn't like. You should check out the SEO section of the forums.

Your website was penalized since the template which is the navigation and text outside of your content frame is identical throughout the website. This is why people tend to say that Google does not like IFrames. Enter Google and write :cache: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ starting with the index page. You will find out that Google bot see your webpages the same way since it only look at the outside template of the page and not calling the URL of the frame inside. Google does not like duplicates. It is said upon duplicating between sites but also true about duplications inside websites.