xisto Community
PCessna

Ms Office 2008

I use Open Office from OpenOffice.org. It is priced right and with a decent mail client it works great.

I use Open Office from OpenOffice.org. It is priced right and with a decent mail client it works great.

Hm, Ya I was looking at that, And it looks pretty good. Microsoft does overprice everything, So. I use ThunderBird for my mail but basically everything else for Office so I'll see ^_^
Thanks for the suggestion :P

-PCessna
Edited by PCessna (see edit history)

Don't bother, do as jlhaslip said and download Open Office. What the price of msoffice now anyway? * checks * ...?320 ?! Seriously, if you have that kind of money to spare, you should spend the weekend abroad instead. I use OpenOffice and there is no useful feature that isn't on that that is on msoffice. I recommend you download OpenOffice, try it for a week to see if it fits your needs and, then, if you find you can't bear it, go out and buy Microsoft's alternative.