xisto Community
roooss

Hey Guys General Intro...

Hey Guys Roooss here,just found this site community looks kewl! hope to be a decent part of the dev community and am keen to get involved with some projects.am a web developer for an SEO company have great knowledge in php css sql etc.also a java developer and dable in c# every now and then.also love the *nix platform...who doesnt?but anyway anyone ever wants to contact me feel free!

Edited by roooss (see edit history)

Hello, welcome and nice to meet you roooss.

Xisto has great hosting, but that is not the whole package. You say that you want to be a part of our community, and I think you will. Just be yourself and have fun!

Because you are a new member, I would recommend you to read the Xisto README. It contains most of the stuff you should know about Xisto.

Well, I am looking forward to seeing you around the forum. Good luck. :lol:

Edited by Bluebear (see edit history)

Hello rooossPosted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA.

This is a fine forum and hosting site. You have found the right place. Just make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits. You will need credits to get hosting and keep your site up and running.

You also need to know all about how things operate so you can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17. As Bluebear has said, the important one is the Read Me file.

See you around the boards. :lol: