xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
stevethedog

Your Epl Clubs Player Of The Season

really only interested in premiership people replying. and that's not a random prejudice, but because my question has a slight reason. I was wondering about the differences in perception between watching from the outside and watching as a fan. so I was going to state the player of the season for each of the top 20, from what I've seen and some statistics and whatnot, and then you can point out where it's wrong. for the top teams it's easier because I see them far more, so I'm interested to see how far I go wrong with the other teams. I'm fairly sure plenty of non-premiership people won't read this, and then we can laugh at them when they post.arsenal - tough one. adebayor or fabregas are the more obvious choices from statistics, but from what I've seen it might be hleb. I'll go for hlebaston villa - ashley young maybe?birmingham - god knows. mcfadden?blackburn - santa cruz.at this point I realise I'm mostly going for attacking players.bolton - would it be outrageous to still suggest anelka? otherwise, hunt's looked alright whenever I've seen himchelsea - lampard or belletti. belletti's obviously played quite a bit more, but chelsea seem to win almost every time lampard plays. I'll go for belletti anywayderby - erm. absolutely no idea. I'll just go for the obvious kenny millereverton - lescott maybefulham - no idea. hardly had anyone good. paul konchesky's been alrightliverpool - torres obviouslyman city - petrov?man utd - cronaldoboro - all rubbish? I dunno...wheater?newcaste - I want to say joey barton. beye's looked alright sometimes, and n'zogbia not too bad. all quite terrible tbfpompey - david james? or distin?reading - probably steve hunt. motd suggests it anywaysunderland - god knows. andy cole?spurs - jenas? or keane. probably keanewest ham - noblewigan - no idea. I'll pump for titus.go on then, tell me how wrong I am and who your real player of the season is.

really only interested in premiership people replying. and that's not a random prejudice, but because my question has a slight reason. I was wondering about the differences in perception between watching from the outside and watching as a fan. so I was going to state the player of the season for each of the top 20, from what I've seen and some statistics and whatnot, and then you can point out where it's wrong. for the top teams it's easier because I see them far more, so I'm interested to see how far I go wrong with the other teams. I'm fairly sure plenty of non-premiership people won't read this, and then we can laugh at them when they post.
arsenal - tough one. adebayor or fabregas are the more obvious choices from statistics, but from what I've seen it might be hleb. I'll go for hleb

aston villa - ashley young maybe?

birmingham - god knows. mcfadden?

blackburn - santa cruz.
at this point I realise I'm mostly going for attacking players.

bolton - would it be outrageous to still suggest anelka? otherwise, hunt's looked alright whenever I've seen him

chelsea - lampard or belletti. belletti's obviously played quite a bit more, but chelsea seem to win almost every time lampard plays. I'll go for belletti anyway

derby - erm. absolutely no idea. I'll just go for the obvious kenny miller

everton - lescott maybe

fulham - no idea. hardly had anyone good. paul konchesky's been alright

liverpool - torres obviously

man city - petrov?

man utd - cronaldo

boro - all rubbish? I dunno...wheater?

newcaste - I want to say joey barton. beye's looked alright sometimes, and n'zogbia not too bad. all quite terrible tbf

pompey - david james? or distin?

reading - probably steve hunt. motd suggests it anyway

sunderland - god knows. andy cole?

spurs - jenas? or keane. probably keane

west ham - noble

wigan - no idea. I'll pump for titus.

go on then, tell me how wrong I am and who your real player of the season is.

Arsenal - Kolo Toure

Aston villa - Gareth Barry

Birmingham - Forsell when hes fit...

Blackburn - Bentley

Bolton - Nolan

Chelsea - Joe Cole

Derby - Savage

Everton - Cahill

Fullham - Dempsey

Liverpool - Gerrard

Man City - Elano

Man United - Ronaldo