xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
peterspliid

Favourite Rpg? What is your favourite RPG?

What is your favourite RPG?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You seem to be asking what may be our favorite MMORPGs... not RPGs. As not all RPGs are exactly online to be played. Anyways favorite RPG will and always beeeee Xenogears!~ While my favorite MMORPG will be Mabinogi and Ragnarok Online running up. Reason for these two games? Well simply the game appeals to me, how it looks and how it feels. Players are nice and seem to commute making it more interesting. I dont really like playing games where people dont speak to each other and simply continue to murder the dungeons for exp and gold. Well I ain't about that XD Sorry if im hurting anyone feelings, I just believe the MMORPG should be played for fun not just constant farming. Sorry for the rambling anyway as it may not stick to this topic.~

Hmmmm I don't exactly know what my favorite RPG is. But my favorite MMORPG is Endless Online. It's just a fun 2D fantasy game. It has a few minor problems, but the game has great potential. I really don't have a wide choice of MMO's I can play since I'm running on dial-up internet.

Well, considering the list, I think I'll just say my favorite MMORPG. WoW would have to win that one, I liked Guild Wars but I just couldn't stand the invisible walls and the lack of jumping. For some reason I feel restricted in games that don't have a jump button (at least, games that are designed like WoW or Guild Wars).

One of my favourite RPG is The Elder Scrolls IV - Oblivion. It's a really great game, and although it has been out since the XBOX360's launch, it's still on sale today, and is still very popular. The only MMORPG game I have played is RuneScape, which was fun but they have kind of mucked it up with the December updates. I have never played WOW or Guild Wars, but they look really nice. I might give them a go one day, if I have the money :D

don't understand the name of the topic..it's RPG but everybody talks about MMORPG's... kinda strange..a good rpg is 100 times better than MMORPGS but not so fun and addictive ;)

The FF Series Amused me to no end for a number of years, but only certain ones. other than that I dont get much time to play RPG's anymore, FF7: Crisis Core was the last one I played, not bad, but too short for my likes...

If any RPG was to be my all time favorite it would have to be Oblivion, this is the greatest RPG PC game, becasue of its huge landscape, towns with unique NPC's variety of monsters and items, and above all, its modding. Bethesda includes, with the games the toolkit that they used to amke the game free. It allows you to make quests, chars, Monsters, items and new lands. They are genious's.

I like playing alot of rpg's it jus depends whay kind of mood i'm in. I plat WoW most of the time, but i hate paying for it. Thats why you should check out http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ you will be happy cause i know i am . Me and my Girlfirnd play it all the time. I play go to college, build websites and be on here and post still make time for my friends. I do alot, and still have fun playing wow on a free server. IF any of you go to it let me know look up the Charcater sgthayoken, corphayoken, or pvthayoken. I will help you out in the game. they have diffent realms. they have a fun realm where you can level pretty fast or they have a realm on there where its bliz like. thats the one i play and the realm name is wowleagion. very nice and there are helpful people on there, not like on the real server where they are up tight and dont want to help the new players. Thre are alot that will run you through instances if you just ask. Very nice community, just like this one. I'm prett sure you will be satisfied if you go there cause i was and i hated paying for world of warcraft.