xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
KansukeKojima

Wallpaper

Alright... so I made a wallpaper... and yeah... enjoy it XD

I'd appreciate any suggestions....

Posted Image

Looks very good :P Just a little too miniliatisc . Other wise I love it. Maybe make a mirror one on the opposite side?So it looks more full. Make use of space or you'll end up in a place ^_^:P

Edited by the need for speed (see edit history)

I used photoshop 7.0.... all I really used were two different brushes.... and yeah... just some layer effects, etc.

I used photoshop 7.0.... all I really used were two different brushes.... and yeah... just some layer effects, etc.

Thats very resourceful dude!I need some good sets of brushes to make something like this :P.I have never heard of a PhotoShop 7 ^_^ Maybe a little more information... Edited by the need for speed (see edit history)

Pretty much... and... well... photoshop 7 is fine with me... you kids and your fancy smancy advanced technology... jeez...

You do know, they are many ways to tackle a "problem" :. Yes, we fancy new technology :P At least we aren't outdated.....yet ^_^