xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MaxxSuplise

Looking For Opinions On Trap17 And Asta Webhosting

I'm mainly looking to just use it to start up a website until I find the right paid hosterwould it be easy to transfere? are there alot of strings attached to these hosting sites?I know I should just look for information, but i think its best to ask usersDoes anyone know if they offer any kind of paid hosting? and if so, is it good? bad? cheap? expensive?thanks

Well as one of the gurus to the whole xisto experience, minus hosting on Xisto - Web Hosting, the only strings attached are the rules of Xisto hosting, and computing hosting, if you know the rules, and understand what you have to in order to get free hosting here. Then you have found the right place for all your hosting needs as we have a great community for support with everyone able to contribute in some way. Transferring your free hosting to paid hosting is easy as the Xisto - Web Hosting team will be able to od that for you, the hosting is always backed up and so if something goes wrong they can restore it for you, and computing hosting are pretty cheap and get a bit more expensive when you get to the bigger ones. Though the xisto servers do have down times to either bad weather, bad scripting, or server load issues, but usually you don't have to wait long, but we do get the rare few hours for the servers to come back online.

This place is great I have been here since nearly the beginning, and I haven't bothered looking for any place else. Xisto is like second home that I alog into everyday just to chat with people, and do some posting. I Think you should check out the reviews on this hosting directory that Xisto is popular on, as you get a wide view of opinions on how this web host is.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)