xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
harshnisar

Conquer Online free mmorpg

Have you heard about conquer online? It was chosen the best free mmorpg game to play last year and indeed it is a wonderful game to play with friends.You are in the medieval age and you are in chineese culture. Like other games you have to level up and the maximum level you could reach is 135! There are 4 classes to choose from in the starting of the game: trojans,archers,taoist and warriors.Trojans are the best as they have maximum damage and maximum health but their defence a bit low. They rule the game. Rest classes are self explanatory and act as sidekicks to the trojans of the game.

I really wanted to play that game, but when I clicked on the site to see what it was it said the site didn't exist. That was a few months back but oh well. (Meanwhile I've been stuck playing Endless Online, which isn't that bad of a game it's pretty fun.) Where can I find this game at? I'd like to try it out.