xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spiderink

Hi

Hi, I'm Corla, I just joined early this morning. I'm in New Mexico, USA, 'soon' to move to New York or Pennsylvania. (Soon being sometime in the next year) Let's see... My main interests right now are reading/writing and games/puzzles. I read mostly sci-fi/fantasy and Harry Potter fanfic. I've been 'going to' start a personal site for over a year now, and that's mainly what I'm going to use my space for.

Welcome aboard spiderink to the Xisto community. Hopefully you will soon get your hosting plan approved by one of the admins. As you have already picked up on, what the admins ask in return for your hosting is being active in the forums, clicking on the various ads in the forum, and making donations if possible. We are a growing community daily and I hope you have a great time here at Xisto. Admins, moderators, and members will help you with anything you may have a question to. Have fun and enjoy your stay here spiderink. :rolleyes:

hello,spiderink.i am new too.registed yesterday just new year passed.umm,hope we new guys could enjoy ourselves in Xisto community,where i can start my web site and i will try my best to be this.further more,we should make more outstanding friends here.surly we will get hosting soon and make a gread use of it for our site.indeed more and more people for hosting will select Xisto like us.

Thank you both for the welcomes. (And welcome to you too, yvu) This seems like a very friendly community. I just applied for my initial hosting package, and hopefully, I'll have it by tomorrow afternoon. Hm, it's today now, I suppose. Anyway, I'll see you both around. I think I'm going to like it here. :rolleyes: