xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
threepach

The Best Free Php Mysql Blog any idea

Hi everyone

Recently i tried to upload a personal blog. as I know a bit of PHP programming I was looking for a free open source PHP blog.

first I tried Wordpress out but there was few problems that i needed to change php.ini or .htaccess file and also some other PHP settings. as i was trying it out on a free web host i didn't have access to php.ini. so i have changed it from Wordpress to bblog , i have installed it successfully and i followed it's safety instruction (deleting install folder and install.php and CHmod config.php )then i got another problem i couldn't log in !!!! so I deleted bblog as well (i was not happy from the beginning with bblog because it was not updated from 2005) right now i'm trying drupal, if it doesn't work i will go for phpbb. it's kind of getting funny now.

- do you have any suggestions about free, open source php mysql blogs?

thanx

just to update you

after i uploaded Drupal files, i went to the subdirectory and I got this error ^_^ =>

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator

now I'm going to try b2evolution i will tell you the result.

any suggestion, any idea?

You might wish to try out Nucleus. I have tried it out and I am fairly pleased with it. I just switched to Wordpress though because it has more features. Just Google Nucleus CMS because I am not sure of the link to the website.

You might wish to try out Nucleus. I have tried it out and I am fairly pleased with it. I just switched to Wordpress though because it has more features. Just Google Nucleus CMS because I am not sure of the link to the website.

as you installed wordpress, did you have any problem while it was checking web server (php config or php.ini) ?