xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  

Where Can I Buy Any Cs Games, And How Much Are They?

You can also purchase a lot of the games on steam at any store that sells computer games. I got the Counter Strike: Source box at a store, it contained Counter Strike: Source (If it hadn't I would have been really pissed :D ), Day of Defeat: Source, Half-life 2: Deathmatch and Half-Life 2: Lost Coast. The box only costed $20 so it was a good buy.

The Counter Strike Source box, which I think is $20 to $30, depending where you buy it, has Counter Strike Source, Day of Defeat Source, and Half Life 2 Deathmatch.The counter strike 1 anthology, which is $20, is a better deal imo, with cs 1.6, cs condition zero, cs condition zero deleted scenes day of defeat 1.3(not source) Ricochet (another multiplayer game, pretty fun, a cyberspace theme), and deathmatch classic. That's pretty fun! Look at all those games. Good deal eh?You can get both of them at best buy, or any place that sells pc games I guess. I bought cs 1 anthology at best buy, so I suggest you go there.Hope I helped!