xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Minjoo

What Do You Guys Do When You Have Nothing To Do?

Well, i do a lot of things, for example:
I'm trying to learn to play accoustic guitar so i do as justin says:
Play some chords epetitively. Now i'm working in the transition from G to B. You can search in you tube his classrooms, his name is Justin Sandercoe, he's a good teacher.
Other thing to do is play some computer games on-line. There's a lot of free servers that have some fun on-line games.
You can also learn a new language. There 's a site in bbc which teachs the basics of some european languages. And some specific sites that teach german:
http://www.deutsch-lernen.com/
http://www.dw.com/en/top-stories/s-9097
They are very good!
You could also of course see some funny videos or music clips in youtube.
Or try to learn some programing language.
Have fun...

So when I m bored what do I do...I have mainly two options...one....watch movie on my PC...I live in a college hostel...so at a time I have thousands of movies to watch .....that are available on the hostel..LAN..Second option is ...drawing and sketching...which is my favourite timepass ..and mind it i m quite good at it....at least all of my friends say so......so those were my favorite time pass formalae....

If I'm bored I: 1. Post here or on some other forum.2. Eat something.3. Going running provided I didn't already today or don't have one planned for later.4. Try to get some friend together to do something.5. Play video games.6. Watch tv if anything goods on. If not discovery channel it is.