xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Minjoo

What Do You Guys Do When You Have Nothing To Do?

Hey guys!

So as the topic title says, what do you guys do when you seriously have nothing to do?

Just sit around? Or what?

Most of the time, I'm bored with nothing to do.

I need suggestions! ^_^

Notice from electriic ink:
Moved from Free Web Hosting Account Requests
Edited by electriic ink (see edit history)

Visit the various forums I'm registered to and more recently, I've started to play StepMania, which is like those dance mat games but without the dance mat. It's okay but it wastes loads of time.

I go outside and play some soccer or I fill up my pillow with hard material and start boxing away XD or I'll go open a book or I'll just hit the hay(sleep) ^_^

Change my website (currently sat on my comp) and usually screw the whole thing up, thank god for cPanel cube's backup system, play a few MMORPG's, used to play Gunz online but that doesn't run on Linux and im not sure on how to convert that one... Or play Slavehack, an completely online computer hacking game, thats really fun, once you get the hang of it. Thats basically it, or go to my girlfriends house ^_^

Hey guys!

So as the topic title says, what do you guys do when you seriously have nothing to do?

I need suggestions! ^_^

Well i usually just play WoW or play my guitar for a while. Or just talk on the phone.

My computer and internet will keep me busy ^_^

Pretty much the same thing, I also play guitar and lacrosse though. And on weekends I ride my motocross bike.

Most of the time, I'm bored with nothing to do.I need suggestions! :lol:

Oh Man, I'd give anything for a chance to be bored for awhile!!!!

My sugestion would be to just come on over to my place, and I can fix you right up. We have grass to mow, plenty of fence rows that need to be done with a weed eater, garden to plant, goats that need wormed and hooves trimmed, dogs that need groomed, flowers and trees that need to be planted, fence that needs fixed, house cleaning, dog house painting, cars and equipment that need repair,(if you can't rebuild the engine on the back hoe you can shovel gravel into a wheelbarrow and use that to add gravel to the dog pens, junk that needs loaded and hauled off, repairs on a couple of outbuildings, a roof that needs redone, once you fix the roof, there is a lot of repair work in the house on the ceilings, then there is fixing everything I lost when my computer crashed, and of course, somehow figuring out how to get my web site back...................

Get on my computer of course!I spend 90% of my life on here, doing SpellBinder up, playing guitar via guitar pro *I wield an ibanez rg1527 if your interested* and I spend alot of free time playing video games =DComposing music and stuff.Just about anything really.That and, fap myself to an early grave.

Hmmmm.. well if I were to get bored im not sure what I would do. But since I have a pc and internet, I usually am not bored. There is millions of things literally that you can do being online. I love to design tournament pages for myleague leagues I play games on my pc. I run a canasta league and i have 4.5 kids and live in a house of 10 people I sometimes wish I were bored but never happens around here. Try surfing the web or getting some games, hanging out with friends maybe. there are lots of ways to get rid of boredom use your imagination! Have fun.

hey man, are you serious ?! you really have nothing to do??? wow..guess that's a blessing ;)I have long holidays and always full of things to do...practically to have time for something else I have to quit one of the other tasks..but if I'd have enough time for all I would do spend some money on something :) or go into a trip..meet so new people, play games, play/joke/talk with my friends..and of course drink or (smoke just 4 fun) ;)guess you should have some girlfriends..and lot of sex :) ( you should have at least time or money for them or a big &*&* :))

Edited by Sica-GURU (see edit history)

I am bored quite a lot. I always end up sitting at my computer or watching TV. If it is nice weather I spend my time outside, but that is not very often so I end up being very bored. ;) I like to sew or create things, so that is pretty much what do I do.

Hey guys!

I need suggestions! ;)

I don't expect this question from one in this era. Even I am from old generation but I can't find the time to do and watch and surf everything. You are lucky generation than our, with all these facilities. Huge numbers of TV Channel, DVD, Mobile Phones. Gem, Sports, Computers and the Internet. In our youth times, we had limited radio stations . limited in hours and numbers. We need a strong Antenna to catch some from abrboard. But you have lot of colored TV channel and may be high definition. May be you are in pay tv so you have channels for sports, films, musics,....SO:

- You can watch one of the channel of TV.

- You can follow one of sport competions.

- You can watch good DVD and video tapes.

- You have computers so you have lot of things to do with computers:

- You can read your emails and respond to some. You can skim and may be clean from spam. keep some emails in a particular folders.

- You can chat using msn messenger, yahoo messenger and google .

- You have Search Engines as Google , Yahoo. msn or other so you can read and gain information about anything..

- You can join many forum and read or respond or initiate topics.

- you can make money on line[with caution]

- you have game computers, video games , boxes or play stations.. In our time we have three board, chess, snake and ladder and Lido.

- You can thinks about miracle in your body and how each is working and think how is wonderful.. There are many sites and search engine can help you.

- You can thinks about the current invention and see how it work not only how to use it. May be you help us by inventing or developing something to humanity. There is a program in the net called howstuffworks.

- You can enjoy world museum on the net like Egyptian Museum, Russian Museum, Fresh Museum, Australian Museum, British Museum. US Museum.

- You can tour another countries virtually on the net.

- You can read many books on the computer's screen . In our time we have to go to the librarary [and it were limited in numbers]

- You can go to local library, You have lot of them now. They borrowed you many books at a time and now you can borrow DVD, CD or games. In our time were very limited in numbers and not allow to borrow or allow one book at a time.

- You can go to gem or even may be lucky that you have presented fitting equipment to practice at home.

- You can go to park and there are lot now around by our local council tax.

- You can go cycling and now it is more organized paths for that.

- you can summarize what you studied in past to help you to block build your knowledge.

- You can develop your current affair knowledge about your country and about all the worlds, step by step, drop by drop until you will know about all things around you. That will help you to enjoy watching the news 100%.

- You can develop your national language and not only speak the street language. You have to take strong idea about grammars and some idea about idioms. You can develop your spelling skills and this can push you up in the future promotion. There are many computers programs help in spelling matter.

- You can develop your self esteem, memory and self confidence. There are many programs on the net help you. Seek and you will find.

- You can polish and practice your foreign language you are studying. Or if nothing there , start to know a foreign language. It will help you in your future.

- You can read in history. You know the core points in our history

- If you are relegious, you can read in your holy books and stories about prohets, and great men.