xisto Community

Some of you who have been here for a while might remeber seeing some topics about this site. and im just going to say it the layout that the site used to have was crap. if was the first layout my brother made, and it sucked. so i have now taken over the site, and redid it, and started over with it. so basicly what the site is is a general chat site, where people can come and talk about any thing and everything they want. Any feed back on the site would be great.

Dark Zone 3

Thanks

I like your theme. What you could use though is a new logo for your siteAlso, you might want to get some new members.. :/ I have gone through every area of your site and i still can't find what your website is about. You might want to post something or put something in your website saying.. DarkZone - Learn how to play or control xbox 360s, Learn how to make php scripts. Dig the theme. Anyways, yea you might want to add that somewhere.

Banner is really letting the website down. You need to add a better banner which is at the same standard as the rest of the site.The icons, are brilliant. I really like them, nothing to change there. The forum header backgrounds are very nice. I like that effect you put on it, gives the atmosphere of dark and kinda futuristic. I normally don't like dark forums, but this one isn't to bad.Plus "Your Ideas, Theories, Possibilities, Innovation" De ja vu anyone?

thanks for the reviews, so it seems that i need to start looking for a new banner :lol: as for what the site is about it is just a general chat site, i thought that people would be able to tell that but i guess not, i will add a message for guest explaining what the site is about.yeah i kinda used Xisto idea for that fourm hope no one minds :)