xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nick5020

Microsoft Club Live Earn prizes for playing games

Live Search Club

Posted Image

Link: http://hostme.discoverbing.com/eol/clubbing/default.htm

About Live Search Club

Live search club is a game site hosted by Microsoft to try and make there search engine get more hits. The games are based on the search engines so you can search for your answers while playing the games. Why wast your time? Well if you play enough you start to stack up points then you can get FREE items. I find most of the games there fairly easy to use and you should have no problem playing them. There are also sites out there that provide you with the answers to most of the puzzles that are provided.

My Experience with Live Search Club

I started playing LSC around a year and a half ago and I ended up saving 20,000 points so I ordered myself a Microsoft Zune. After a few weeks this item has arrived in the mail and I am very pleased with the Zune that they sent me. I also ordered some other things recently like a 1gb flash drive that I just received about a month ago. They don't offer either of these products anymore but you could try to save up enough for the camcorder, which is what im going to go for next. I wish you guys good luck and I hope you can also earn some prizes like I did!

Looks to be awesome way to get freebies. You play games and get the goodies. So the reactant and the product both are at your side. Its like doing what you like and getting paid for it also. I think i am joining it right away and would save for a camcorder. the reason behind this is that i am a young and aspiring metacafe producer. I usually have to depend on my sisters n73 mobile for that. Now i can be a better producer. By is this website internationally available to all the users. I mean i live in india and am i allowed to get thoose freebies? Would they send me the goodies to india. I ll check the faq of the website and thanks alot for the valuable information. :lol:

since club live went to club bingMicrosoft Club Live

I joined sometime in '08 and received everything I had redeemed my points for  BUT now that club live turned into club bing the prize redemption time went up to 180 days to receive your prizes... That I can handle what I cant handle is I had redeemed for 3 different prizes on the same day on 6/27/009 and I even got an confirmation email about those prizes now on 7/27/09 I was given my points back for those 3 prizes what I don't understand about that is one of the prizes they still have in their prize list that you can redeem for and the other 2 were just taken off the site about a week ago... So why was my points given back?? I have emailed them about this but as I found out in the past noone answers emails so I wont hold my breath on getting a response... I have also redeeemed out for another prize on 6/02/09 it is still in my account... And no I do not cheat I don't use the bots or macros or anything else to disqualify for the prizes  I sit and play the games to earn the tickets