xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zachtk8702

How does registration work?

yea can someone tell me too,when you sign up then what happen?do my account get acivated and someone said I had to get approved and they will pm me saying that they have approved my account but I anit even got the credits yet.And also how do the credit thing goes down like how quick does it go down and how normal should I post to keep it up because as I said before I can not come on everyday.And if my credits get lower then 30 do they tell me in email to get active or do they delete my acocutn right then and there?Thanks I will be more then happy if you answer my questions.I love you t17 :D

When you get accepted an email is sent to the email address you provided when you posted your free webhosting account request. In that they tell you to go to this url. The instructions given there are pretty easy to follow so I won't go into what you do there.

Your cpanel username is the username you asked for in your account request and your password is your forum password. The password can easily be changed when you login to cpanel. You will need to set up the ftp accounts yourself through cpanel. The url for cpanel is you.trap17.com/cpanel. Replace you with the domain name you specified.

Acidify, have you heard of topic hijacking because you just did it. Start a new topic next you want to ask questions in someone elses thread.

And also how do the credit thing goes down

0.01 credits go down about every 15-20 mins which adds up to 1 credit goes down per day.

how normal should I post to keep it up because as I said before I can not come on everyday

You should post till you have enough credits to stay off for the amount of days you want to stay off without getting suspended. One quality post a day should make you credits rise.

And if my credits get lower then 30 do they tell me in email to get active or do they delete my acocutn right then and there?

NO EMAILS ARE SENT BY Xisto REGARDING YOUR ACCOUNT'S STATUS. At 0 your account is suspended with no warning and at -30 credits your account is deleted. You should know how many credits you have.

You will need to set up the ftp accounts yourself through cpanel.

For ftp you use your cPanel usernameand password and the address is your url, you dont need to set one up, cPanel is smart ^^