xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
the need for speed

My Sig My collection of sigs...

I have made a collection of sigs :P Don't expect them to be awesome because I'm just learning(started about a month ago :P)Anyway here they are :

Posted Image

My first sig, just cropped a wallpaper and blurred it :P

Posted Image

My second sig, my friend helped me with this.I forgot the size and it came out big.It was luck that it turned out great ;)

Posted Image

Just was bored and came up with something :P

Posted Image

Motion Blur with a render(when I learn't you had to place it :P) :D

Posted Image

Cropped wallpaper with a insane amount of gradients :| :P

Posted Image

This time I can't remember what I did because it took me 2 hours to make it :P

Posted Image

Used some Vector brushes, borders, shadows and what not ^_^

Posted Image

My latest one.Just updated it for myself.

Posted Image

Here it is, updated with a shadow and a boarder. I'm taking requests for this sig B). I mean to place your name on it if you don't have a image program. Include the Name, font,color and any other effects :D

Posted Image

Vector style...Just how I like it B)

My Other Artwork :

Posted Image

Made that for a friend of mine ;)

Posted Image

Made that for myself :P

My Avatars:

Posted Image

My first sig, played around with the settings and got this :D

Posted Image

My second.Remade this about 3 times :P

Comments and criticism welcomed B)

Edited by the need for speed (see edit history)

Looks like they were made in Photoshop—correct me if i'm wrong. The big images are more considered banners, not sigs. Consider using smaller sizes for your signatures. Also, you may obtain better results if the stock image or render fills up at least 45% of the sig. Text becomes easier to work with if you pick a somewhat dark area to place them in. Also consider using different styles for text, looking up some sig tutorials, et cetera.

Looks like they were made in Photoshop?correct me if i'm wrong. The big images are more considered banners, not sigs. Consider using smaller sizes for your signatures. Also, you may obtain better results if the stock image or render fills up at least 45% of the sig. Text becomes easier to work with if you pick a somewhat dark area to place them in. Also consider using different styles for text, looking up some sig tutorials, et cetera.

Yes,there were made in PhotoShop :D It says "Other Artwork".It is just my topic title, if I could change it "My Artwork" or something :P. I like the big size for my sigs ^_^ and I kinda messed up on the last one eh. Why do you think I always have glow around the text :D Yeah, still looking around for fonts, might even come back and work on the .psd I've saved.I got the best site in my mind but none the less, thanks for the input :P

Brand new sigs :P Updated on Sunday 19th April, 2008 GMT 12+ 4:53PM .Sticking with Vector style most of the time...maybe, for now. Enjoy ^_^

Thanks, but I think I better not go into PhotoShop foe another 4 days due to me having exams ^_^ Don't we all hate it? Anyway, I am working on a wallpaper atm and I have a finished one :P