xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Unknown_99

Try It Mabinogi. MMORPG freedom.

Whether its just by questing through the hills or settling within the town with a part time job. A fun game to play will always be Mabinogi as it has something just about for everyone. The game technically doesn't revolve around just fighting monsters. One can do part time jobs within the game to gain experience points and money. While some will enjoy the normal routine dungeon runs and beautiful landscapes as such. The game has some great mechanics as for example fighting. It isn't the normal hack and slash that we all know about which has become quite mundane. Within this game battling is more involving as you have to have more judgment on how you fight with a certain creature. Also there isn't any classes within this game as you gain what abilities you believe your character should have. Hence giving you freedom to create your character the way you want it to be.

Best of all this game is free unless you will like to get the extended services provided by Nexon. In short this game is a fresh game that has been released for our pleasure and should be tried. ^^

Sorry, but...

Try It Mabinogi.

Any game that has you pay for an advantage over other players is not the game for me. I'd prefer to pay monthly than feel like a newb for choosing not to pay and be all uber. Same problem on Grand Chase, Ragnarok, everything, it sucks majorly.

-reply by Spark

At first, I was skeptical, simply because it was hosted by Nexon, and from my days in the past playing Maplestory, I was always jealous of the people that got paid-for stuff and were all like ZOMG WE'RE SOO MUCH BETTER THEN U CUZ OUR MOMS LET US PAY FOR STUFF!!1.Now, years later, I came across this one thanks to one of my friends. So yeah, for a while I was like hell no I ain't playing that @#$%, but now that I've tried it for myself, I can't say enough.Even though what iGuest said has a point, in that Mabinogi can be a bit more blatant money whoring (you can pay to get awesome items given to you for free every week, you can have the freedom to sell your items to other players, which, without this feature, I find to be practically impossible, and hell, you can even pay to be automatically resurrected with full blessings on all of your items (which prevent them completely from durability loss and dropping them upon death)), I still can enjoy this game relatively well without paying for the aforementioned completely unfair advantages.I have a friend who pays and therefore sometimes sells my items for me when I really need it, so meh, I like this game a lot. The battle system is cool, the dungeons are fun, there's a lot of freedom in the way you look, both clothing wise and physique wise (upon eating enough of the certain kinds of foods you can become a burly hunk of a man, a nimble figure, or even fat if that's what you're going for O_o) so its pretty awesome for me.8.5/10 to Mabinogi NA, only because of the blatant money whoring. But then again, how many actually GOOD games do you know that aren't blatant money whores, after all?

Mabinogi is 5/10. The game is unique and pretty funny, but it is too new, after they add some modifications and new features then it might become a 7 or 8. Also they need more users and they need to advertise more.

What I enjoy most about this game is the fighting system. You're not just spamming one attack button. You have to watch how your opponent is walking and everything. It's a lot of fun! I highly recommend it.

My arrows will engulf everything from sightTry It Mabinogi.

mabinogi is an awesome game,  and the crap you can pay for isnt really worth it aside from getting rescued and being able to do mainstream quests to rebirth you also have to buy a character card

the way rebirth works in this game is you keep all of your old skills/gold/equipments/pets but if you want you can stay at the same lvl just at a different age since you age in the game once per week and you can get AP by aging/lvling AP is what you use to upgrade your skills. So really its not that bad its about 25$ if you rebirth everymonth on time since you can only rebirth every 3 weeks, and all serviced only last for 1 month then you gotta buy new . Over all though its pretty fun its always getting upgraded, new quest, new pets, new areas, new dungeons, new mainstream quests. Soon they are releasing new races Elves and Giants and thats gonna make gameplay much more intersting if you join make a char on Tarlach server my name is Beasty feel free to note me ill show you around the game : ) 

-reply by Beast

agh...Try It Mabinogi.

It looks indeed great, as a free game.

But there is also a bloody problem about it.I live in Europe and I can only understand properly english, but the english version is only available for USA/North America. 

I got a bit too enthusiastic about the game, I think...

-reply by Vikinglord

As of G9Try It Mabinogi.

Paid Services have changed, the Auto Revive Nao support service was removed thus causing players to buy soul stones if they'd like to be revived...And the awesome items every week from advanced play weren't all that great aside from dye amps, which was also removed in G9 

-reply by Sajuk