xisto Community
Damen

My Dream Last Night. WEIRD

Ok. Well I don't usually remember my dreams, but this morning I did for some reason and it is fading away fast! lolIt was a WEIRD dream ok?First of all there was a snow bus...yes a snow bus all right!? And there was me,my girl friend, and Joey from the show Friends...don't ask me why he was there!But someone asked if Joey wanted to go on the snow bus and he was like SURE! and then blah blah blah he finally got on and then the bus started skiing down the Aplines! And Joey started freaking out because he thought the snow bus was something else of course. So he forced me and my girlfriend to climb up to the cabin of the bus to ask the guy to stop but we got to the door and it was really high up for some reason! and then we tried climbing back but we fell off!!So then we were there on the mountain and we found a road off and the next thing I can remember is that is was a desert scene now...don't ask me why. Well we followed the road and we finally found a bunch of people and we were looking for a cop and we saw a cop bike and finally the cop and we got excited and ran to him! and said "Hey can you give us a ride to a town or something because we were on our snow bus and we fell off" and the cop did like some evil laugh and said no. and something happened but I started yelling at him and calling them all hicks and then when we were walking back to the car...yeah now we had a car somehow...(lol as I am writing this it is seeming even more weird than it did when i woke up.)..then I saw dust from when a bullet hit the ground, then again, and i realized he was shooting at us! like WTF?! then it started happening a lot more and I looked back and he had a bunch of cop friends! so we ran to the car and jumped in and floored it. while we were getting shot at i remember putting my hand next to my face....like that would somehow block the bullets? idk...and i remember the first cop was big and he looked like the guy who played hellboy in the movie hellboy.so were were driving away really quick and they were chasing us in cars and idk what happened but there were boxes all over us in the front seat and i couldnt see the road and sarah(my gf) was yelling like i was gonna hit something and i went past a firetruck? then the next thing i can remember is we were out the car and there was a big crowd and the big cop appeared in the crowd and saw us and yelled to chase us so i held Sarah low and pushed he off in the crowd so they wouldnt get her and i ran so the cops would follow.its getting hard to remember the end, but i remember that the cops had some cigar or something and I went to kick it out his mouth and then I was in third person and I was him?It was a weird ending and I remember me and Sarah had weird names, hers was cheeks, and mine was something in Spanish I don't remember what.So yeah...I mean that really was my dream. I couldn't make that crap up.Sorry for the bad punctuation and grammar but I just had to be able to type as fast as I could as to not forget the dream.

Do not talk me about dreams, i had one last night that it seemed like a premonition of the future and it keeps happening to me for at least two weeks this month, and when i wake up is exactly 3.15 in the morning, how weird is that, and i have different dreams everyday, and all seem sights of a very possible future if i/we are not carefull enough.I am not talk about the dreams exactly but, i and my girlfriend are having weird dreams, not the same, but they are cnnected.My girlfriend awakes with me always arround that time, and we both feel weird and we do not know why, but the main thing for me is that we are united and strong together, so i am pretty sure this will be another wall to cross over, nothing more, i hope.I do not tell you more about dreams or else you will be too scared of the dark tonight.

My weirdest dream was when I was in something like a graveyard, everybody were ghosts except me. They tried to catch me but all of a sudden I was awake screaming at he top of my lungs :P I was only 6 and imagination's really seems vivid ^_^ I could feel the breath and whatnot :P

I actually remember my dream, and it was in colour! Wow, a long time since I have remembered a dream... I guess I could tell you about it.So, it was the first day on a new school. It was the first day at a new school for everyone else too, so that was okey really. I have no idea how I got to the school, but I was walking around on the streets on towards my school. There was a "KIWI" shop there, I went in but I did not by anything. When I got out again someone was walking behind me. I thought he looked like somebody I knew, so I asked him what school he was attending. He answered a school, I said okey and kept on walking. When I got to the "school street" there was at least three schools located in the same street. There was also some sort of tennis course, just that they were playing it like badminton. Suddenly I was playing against someone, and I managed to get the ball. I thought the rules were like volleyball, so I asked if it was a "serve."(I do not know what you call it.) There came a big "Piiiip" sound, and a red light came on. They told me that I had to stand on two of the white circles in the course, and then shoot the ball over. The circles started glowing as I stepped on them.And the rest of the dream has faded away from me now...

Edited by Bluebear (see edit history)

Wierd dreams are nothing to worry about. I have them all the time.Dreams are just a playback of your subconsious thoughts.I think the wiedest dream I've ever had was when I woke up pregnant sleeping next to some guy I didn't even know. I thought it was wierd. But it got wierder. I wasn't even in my house. I was in my friend Jacob's house. So I woke up to go get some coffe.And in my kitchen were two of my friends, Kyle and Phil. I asked them how they got here and Kyle said that I married his brother paul, who his mom didn't like talking about that much. But the strange thing was they were both talking in british accents.It was sooooooooooooo messed up ^_^

Ok. Well I don't usually remember my dreams, but this morning I did for some reason and it is fading away fast! lol
It was a WEIRD dream ok?

First of all there was a snow bus...yes a snow bus all right!? And there was me,my girl friend, and Joey from the show Friends...don't ask me why he was there!

But someone asked if Joey wanted to go on the snow bus and he was like SURE! and then blah blah blah he finally got on and then the bus started skiing down the Aplines! And Joey started freaking out because he thought the snow bus was something else of course. So he forced me and my girlfriend to climb up to the cabin of the bus ...

It seems as though your subconscious is taking all of the stuff you saw or have seen in the past and meshing it up as time goes along. I'll need more info, like

did you watch friends the day of?
Did you watch any TV as a matter of fact?
Have you ever gotten pulled over by a police officer that was quite rude?
When is it that you actually wake up? (The death of somebody, you almost getting beat up, etc.)

It is said that our subconscious is all connected somewhere in the Universe, ever have a Deja Vu incident or a premonition? I'm not doing all this to sound smart, but I do know some stuff about weird dreams and how they somewhat tie in to someones life. I'm a psych major in college and all these things intrigue me.

Here's my thought on your situation:

The snow bus is usually a symbol of death, if one has knowledge of literature and literary devices, snow is often used to foreshadow the coming of death or a tragic event, hence the shooting later on.

Joey was only there because you wanted him to, he may be of your liked/disliked actors that you are constantly reminded of.

The police officer not wanting to help you may be from sometime at a young age when you may have been afraid of the police and them not coming to aide you when you needed help.

The bunch of Officers may be a gang of kids of adults that you despise or have some sort of malice against, or vice-versa.

Them shooting at you creates a dramatic exodus of you and your little group.

The boxes symbolize the many obstacles that you may have faced throughout your life, and the helping of the girlfriend just shows how much you believe she complements you.

The running to save your girlfriend and kicking of the cigar puts you into the role of the Hero, which is everyones dream.

This is all stuff I deduced, truly I know nothing of you brother.
Edited by hasaki (see edit history)