xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DeadPie

Funniest Game Ever Kindom of Loathing

You should try Kingdom of Loathing at kingdomofloathing.com; It is the funniest RPG I've ever seen! It's like any other RPG, but it's all mixed up, because the enemies are nothing scarier than ninja snowmen. The classes in the game include the Seal Clubber, the Accordion Thief, and the Pastamancer. It's free and it's web-based. It might be a bit slow, even for a fast computer with a fast internet connection, so try to login when you think not many people are on.Happy Gaming!Yours,DeadPie

hmmm it does seem like fun :rolleyes: . I think it is about time i try to have some fun while i play games instead of taking them to seriously heh. It looks like that game might be one of them, is it kinda just like a fighting game or do you have to go through levels and such as well? Are there alot of people that do play it and such? Is there also a pay part of the game were you get more things? If you could plz answer the questions :)

Lol, it's a browser game, so you level up, and the combat is text...and as for the people, there are so many that play it that it slows down the server so it's only operating on 25% speed (around 100,000 people I think). And as for the "more things" question, what do you mean, like items or areas? Plz respond, and I'd be happy to answer.