xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Damen

My Trap-day! Whoot??

Well today is surprisingly my Xisto birthday. Although I could make this post very lengthy I won't. Xisto has been a great service for someone like me who can't necessarily keep up paid hosting month to month. Although at times I do not use my hosting account substantially I always keep those credits up. Whenever I have a computer problem I am sure to go to these forums because they offer the best and fastest response that I can rely on. With soon going into college I may find it hard to keep those posts up but I will sure try my hardest.Thanks for a great year Trap and members. I am looking forward to another.

Happy Xisto-birthday! ^_^ Got any nice gifts? Maybe a Michael knocking on your door or something? Anyway, happy birthday.^^ I hope that you will stay at least another year.

Happy Trap-Day Damen, I remember my first three trap-day's, cake, kegs of (root)beer, nacho's, lots of music and dancing. Oops wrong party, but enjoy the fun I can't wait for my forth trap-day as it will be tons of fun.